Official Bergamin and Carr released

Valley Viking

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
A real shame, I thought he had something. Should’ve been given more a go at fullback because always impressed when playing there.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Wow ... suprised with Bergamin (and yet retaining Cerruto).

Going to be running really lean in the backs next season, unless some are dropping back (Holland/Montoya/Crichton/Meaney).

Carr was decent and showed ability, but has had two injuries this year keeping him out for most of the season.

Maybe with the broken jaw they don't think Bergamin will get much game time.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Feel for fine. He was looking good before his injury. He’s a good cup player. Bad injury to have as well, so will scare off some suitors

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Going to be running really lean in the backs next season, unless some are dropping back (Holland/Montoya/Crichton/Meaney).

Carr was decent and showed ability, but has had two injuries this year keeping him out for most of the season.

I think it was simply Bergamin was off contract and Ceruto has a year to run on his.

Malla

Reaction score

Just means more opportunities for Jersey Flegg players.

Bergamin was OK but not first grade standard. Honestly the only players in our ISP backline that has any first grade potential is Harper and Olive

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
didn't mind him as a player look to have some ability, when he was playing fullback he looked to have some ball playing skills as well

Klemhammer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Looks like we're betting on okunbur to be our winger next year

FG
Hoppa
Smith
Holland
Chricton
Cerruto

NSW Cup
Meaney
Okunbur
Harper
----
Montoya

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looks like we're betting on okunbur to be our winger next year

FG
Hoppa
Smith
Holland
Chricton
Cerruto

NSW Cup
Meaney
Okunbur
Harper
----
Montoya
There’s Tui Katoa aswell be debuted in ISP the same time as Harper and looked pretty good on the wing. Unfortunately he got injured after a couple of games. He’s Sione Katoa’s brother.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Also I wonder what the ISP team will look like next season with all the departures. Will be interesting to see which players get promoted from Flegg.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There’s Tui Katoa aswell be debuted in ISP the same time as Harper and looked pretty good on the wing. Unfortunately he got injured after a couple of games. He’s Sione Katoa’s brother.
How old is he?

Gizmo

Hero's r Zero's
Reaction score
Some of the Flegg players are earmarked for better things including Blake Clayton and Jake Averillo.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Also I wonder what the ISP team will look like next season with all the departures. Will be interesting to see which players get promoted from Flegg.
This is what should be happening though I know people will debate on certain players but generally speaking if they have been in ISP for 2 years without cracking NRL it’s better to bring in the new blood.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is what should be happening though I know people will debate on certain players but generally speaking if they have been in ISP for 2 years without cracking NRL it’s better to bring in the new blood.
I agree, I'd rather see what Wakeham can do in ISP then Cleeland or Brown can considering he is 7 years younger and has a higher ceiling. Will be interesting to see which backs get promoted.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree, I'd rather see what Wakeham can do in ISP then Cleeland or Brown can considering he is 7 years younger and has a higher ceiling. Will be interesting to see which backs get promoted.
Its good to see the players move through the ranks again. We used to just fill ISP with journeymen. There’s a lot of talent in that SG Ball grand final team too but they are probably a few years off getting into ISP. Ryan Gray is a very promising hooker.