Official Bulldogs - 2018 NSW Cup Premiers

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good on them. After the multiple heart attacks over the last few weeks, good to see they have won the silverware. #proud

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought our boys were better than fourth as a lot of losses during the regular season came down to discipline/ beating themselves, but they've been excellent during the finals and dominated that second half giving the Jets nothing! Woo yea!!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fark yeah woohoooo the boys were clunky but never gave up played with so much heart

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not many ISP teams get so many disruptions with players promoted to FG yet still get it done

rissolerob

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
And the best part is we beat a team that that filthy low life, bottom feeding, drunken lying scumbag Dill Rothfield follows. Watch him make up some more lies about the club now.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I didn't see it as not shown in Melbourne.
Congratulations boys, great season.
What was the crowd like?

ozdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
And the best part is we beat a team that that filthy low life, bottom feeding, drunken lying scumbag Dill Rothfield follows. Watch him make up some more lies about the club now.
I bet the pissed old prick don’t report the poor sportsmanship from the jets captain refusing to give a runners up speech, he will somehow bag us and make moron or whatever his name is to look like a saint