NRL Finals Week 3 | Non Bulldogs Team Lists & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did gagai even play tonight? Nothing really came his way I know but he didn't seemed to go looking for the ball either. That was always a bit of a criticism of him when he was at Newcastle. Souffs just looked totally like gassed tonight. They played their prelim final last week against st merge.

Put him in a Maroon jersey and he is close to, if not MOM in most appearances.. took him 50 minutes to go looking for the ball tonight.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No we are not, smart ****

I'm just pointing out that he may not be the next Cam Smith that people make out, and we may end up with somebody just as good.
Yeah i get it man. He was ordinary tonight, but still the 2nd best hooker in comp.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty much.. also the two teams who are allowed to take a fucking 5 minute nap on top of tackled players
Yep been happening all finals after blowing 7 million penalties through season. I dont think cooks team mates helped his game much tonight either.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Amen to that. I think the reserve grade game tomorrow will be a more exciting game and im not just being biased.

First grade GF will just be a bunch of blokes laying on top of each other for extended periods

I agree, and by all means credit to them both for being so clinical in defence.. but eh

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep been happening all finals after blowing 7 million penalties through season. I dont think cooks team mates helped his game much tonight either.
Too many errors.. I thought he could have ran more and that indecisiveness lead to those Josh Reynolds like passes... but he'll learn from it... Cody Walker's mind was in another place... but he's had a tough few months

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I feel weird.. normally I celebrate a Souffs loss like a Dogs win

But I hate the Rorters equally and Cronk is a wanker

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Why didn't souffs target cronk with his dodgy arm? None of their name players stood up tonight when it counted, and they got plenty of help from the refs too.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why didn't souffs target cronk with his dodgy arm? None of their name players stood up tonight when it counted, and they got plenty of help from the refs too.

They did a little bit but the players around him such as Aubusson did a great job in protecting him... it certainly wasn't NSW vs a wounded Thurston, but they could have done more for sure

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Cook is electric but tonight when he did run not one of the Souths players thought to support him. Dumb footy.

They need a top class fullback to follow Cook around the ruck. Johnston is a lesser version of Hopoate, solid does a job but doesn't have the attacking instincts that top fullbacks have.
Yep I don't rate him or Jennings... don't rate Gagai at centre either, weak as piss.
1. ?
2. Gagai
3. ?
4. Inglis
5. Johnston

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Great result. Cronk vs Storm, perfect grand final build up. Mad Monday Souths, been a long hard year get out there and enjoy yourselves boys!!!

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
They did after he passed a ball and got penalized for it.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't think Cronk will heal in time, he needs to be there, won't be happy with a Storm walkover.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Same here!

Neither game gave me anything. In fact, watched more of the Afl on Friday, and last night was nodding off to zzzzz land on and off, got the feeling I didn’t miss much.

Status
Not open for further replies.