News Finally revealed - Are Ernie & Bert really gay?

Do you think Bert & Ernie are gay?

• Yes - not that there is anything wrong with that

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No - Why would puppets be gay?

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
All jokes aside, of course they are gay, they walk around with a guys arm up their arses.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But we’re the ones making it a political and an actual important thing? Lol
I mean Sesame Street officially came out saying they’re not gay anyway, but it’s like the left bait and set up things just so they can say uh huh I got you you’re a homophobe coz you’re not accepting two puppets that fuck each other and get fluff all over their fluff

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
All jokes aside, of course they are gay, they walk around with a guys arm up their arses.
Doesn’t mean they are necessarily gay. They may just be hypochondriacs who are really worried they have prostate cancer.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
But we’re the ones making it a political and an actual important thing? Lol
I mean Sesame Street officially came out saying they’re not gay anyway, but it’s like the left bait and set up things just so they can say uh huh I got you you’re a homophobe coz you’re not accepting two puppets that fuck each other and get fluff all over their fluff
Lol when did Sesame Street day that? Links, man. You need links to support your outlandish claims :p

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol when did Sesame Street day that? Links, man. You need links to support your outlandish claims :p
Why is it when I hear outlander I think I’ve read highlander. Alright I’ll link it for your stubborn non homophobic ass

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Absolutely they are gay no straight man could pull off those skivies they wear.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Here you go lefties lol

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www...e-gay-sesame-street-mark-saltzman-controversy

I even used a cancerous leftist website in the verge which never reports facts only emotionally motivated facts and stats lol. Scroll down and you’ll see the official statement.

Someone has to do God’s work.
I dunno mate. I appreciate you sharing the link, but this stinks of damage control to me.... Saltzman’s original statements were pretty unambiguous.... at least in terms of his own perspective.

I find the whole saga weird, but interesting. Lol.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
This reminded me of a few years back when they started a similar thing about Noddy and Big Ears being gay.