Dean pay in "firing line" over mad monday antics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They're still going on about it...

Nobody cares about it except them. Maybe the media should try shutting up for a bit.

Reactions: K E

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I don’t know why the lack of respect and trust most players have for the Weed hasn’t cost him HIS job, but here we are... reading more of his agenda driven dribble.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Someone did mention this to me at the time on here...however this article is full of bs lol. Pay was appointed by the previous board despite him making it sound like this board did. Also lol @ trashing Haslers legacy. Weed is a massive ****.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone even listen to Danny Weidler? Like who is he? Has he ever had credibility? It’s like when he had the story with SBW and SBW spoke about walking out on the bulldogs was like being a bus driver. Well Sonny please do us a favour as your a seasoned bus driver now and run over Danny with it

Reactions: K E

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
And finally Danny has a say on things.

Delay must have been hilst he was making up this delightful FICTIONAL story.

CCTV footage won't come out, unless people want to end up in jail for intimate image laws.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bellamy and Bennett both have made a point that they dont join in mad mondays.. just saying

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A few points about what the cock gobbler got wrong in that article.

1. The new board didn't appoint Pay. He was appointed when the old board panicked about the election and tried to go with the sentiment that some fans were expressing that a coach with a history with the club could see us find some of our former success. So Dib & co appointed Pay which was a gamble both in terms of potential success for the team by appointing an untested guy who had bounced around as an assistant coach for a long while. And the gamble on their part was would it change the view of the voting members.

2. It's illegal for the CCTV footage to be presented to the public. So realistically if footage gets leaked it would probably be the venue who would need to be nervous or potentially police with access to the footage. I would bet my ass that the cock gobbler has offered his ass to buy the footage and hit multiple brick walls.

3. It would be the choice of the board on whether they deemed the actions of anyone present outside of the playing group to have committed a sack-able offense. If Pay or any of the other names mentioned did in fact egg on our players the club could potentially save some face in the eyes of the general public by sacking them. So to imply that they're concerned anyone would lose their jobs also implies that our board are not in the drivers seat with regards to staff retention. Pure bullshit really.

Weidload could fertilize a small farm with the shit he talks. He's rarely right on any of his predictions because he's too much of a cock gobbler to have any reliable sources. This is just a shit attempt for him to cash in on a cash cow that his paper didn't even come up with.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And no mention of any Souffs wrong doings in this column. What a fuckin pillar of society that club they are. Over a week later this **** comes and chimes in with supposed 'I heard this' bullshit. Seriously, this reeks of a guy who is still butt-hurt about never getting invited to the cool parties at school or uni. This **** makes me ill just looking at him.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
oh man i wish i was the bulldogs chairman right now and there wasnt another election for a number of years, it would be incredible

1. if it comes out that dean pay egged on players and the newspapers calls for him to be sacked, i will immediately hold a press conference and announce that we are extending his contract and giving him a payrise

2. siege mentality 2019 and beyond

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I can tell you how Danny gets his info.

You DM him on Twitter, and literally can blowarse anything to him, and he believes it as fact and will report on it.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bellamy and Bennett both have made a point that they dont join in mad mondays.. just saying
Because they're both too busy figuring out new ways of how to rort the cap.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And no mention of any Souffs wrong doings in this column. What a fuckin pillar of society that club they are. Over a week later this **** comes and chimes in with supposed 'I heard this' bullshit. Seriously, this reeks of a guy who is still butt-hurt about never getting invited to the cool parties at school or uni. This **** makes me ill just looking at him.
It takes him 4 hours to type his name. He's been working on this one since the first photo was shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.