Ban anti-dogs media from Press conferences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
All media involved in invading the players privacy should be banned from all our press conferences and any new related to the club.

All outlets that peddled the anti-bulldogs story with no consideration for the invasion of privacy should be banned and ignored.

If the NSW police do nothing about the illegal activity of these media scum bags, the least we could do is ban them from anything to do with us. Im sure the players wont want to talk to the scumbags (id like to gutter stomp them personally but thats me).

Tell me what you think.

Also, I saw the clubs response today, which is what inspired this write up.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If you ban certain media outlets all it does is make them write more negative things and cause more issues for the club. An example was the telegraph and Noad.

I think people have hammered the main culprit Rothfield, controversy corner was a good example.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you ban certain media outlets all it does is make them write more negative things and cause more issues for the club. An example was the telegraph and Noad.

I think people have hammered the main culprit Rothfield, controversy corner was a good example.
Rothfield needs more hammering and then more

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You can’t ban them as the NRL mandates media access and all outlets are notified.
What you can do however, is give them nothing, deflect and not answer their questions.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You can’t ban them as the NRL mandates media access and all outlets are notified.
What you can do however, is give them nothing, deflect and not answer their questions.
Agreed, release all our exclusives on our website or give them to the SMH (who were reasonably good with their reporting of Mad Monday)

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Pretty sure you would be able to ban individuals (ie Buzz) from press conferences yet still allow the DT access.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Pretty sure you would be able to ban individuals (ie Buzz) from press conferences yet still allow the DT access.
Something, anything. Honestly, I hate these scumbags.

You cant abuse your power as the press, then turn around and act nice to the players when its time for press conferences just cause they want their interview money.

Fuckwits. The lot of them.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thats fair enough. Or go the Darius Boyd route "Yeh. Nup. Yep. Nah".

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If we do that "Bulldogs fined $438.62 million by NRL for refusing media commitments".

OR

"Bulldogs fined $276.27 million for being mean to News Corp reporters".

Remember News Corp own shares in both the NRL and Broncos.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Thats fair enough. Or go the Darius Boyd route "Yeh. Nup. Yep. Nah".
I remember I got shot down for defending Bennett's son because he didn't talk to the vultures

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
But seriously, I don't full media bans work well overall. I think give them the bare minimum though.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Just ban the scum from any news ltd owned or affiliated media outlet or even any pushing the same agenda i.e 2gb. They hammer the dogs regardless every chance they get, so that wouldn't change anything if we did that.

Status
Not open for further replies.