Any ideas who this is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One senior figure who should have known a lot better is on the nose at Canterbury following the Bulldogs’ wild Mad Monday.

The man concerned was the one who encouraged young forward Adam Elliott to get all his gear off - and a drunken Elliott was only too happy to oblige.

The result was a front page photo in the Daily Telegraph, unsavoury headlines around the country, and a massive fine from the NRL.

The man involved should have known better - and has been hauled over the coals by the club for making the stupid suggestion to an impressionable and intoxicated young man.

And.

Still on the Bulldogs’ atrocity - and I’m hearing club officials are convinced they know who leaked the location of the Mad Monday shenanigans to the media.

He’s a well-known personality within the club who now has an axe to grind against the Bulldogs.

He was already offside with the club and the board - now he has been told well and truly to keep away from the place.

And he probably didn't need to tip off the press anyway, given the Dogs have used the same venue four years running!

They are from the lurker so who knows

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I think you'll find that The NRL Lurker is Dean Ritchie.

Dean Ritchie and Phil Tossfield are good mates and both work for News Corp.

Nothing more than Buzz's best mate writing a tale of BS to make Buzz's comments seem valid.

A

Alexander the Great

This theory is not true.
Beg to differ. I've had several people inbox me and I've sent the screen shots of messages and emails to prove the rumour circulating.

Obviously I blacked out my source but the story is getting legs and will break tomorrow*.

Rothfield should be sweating bullets.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Beg to differ. I've had several people inbox me and I've sent the screen shots of messages and emails to prove the rumour circulating.

Obviously I blacked out my source but the story is getting legs and will break tomorrow*.

Rothfield should be sweating bullets.
What do you mean?

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I heard it was a staff member at the venue

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Talkin Sport reported they were nude between 60-90 seconds before an un-named official pulled them up and sent them home in a cab charge.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Talkin Sport reported they were nude between 60-90 seconds before an un-named official pulled them up and sent them home in a cab charge.
That's a stupid suggestion by whoeva considering the photos are in the arvo and there are photos is Adam leaving the venue at night.

Still can't get over the 9 hr stake out.. Dogs should be hiring some rough security patrolling a 100m perimter from here on.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That's a stupid suggestion by whoeva considering the photos are in the arvo and there are photos is Adam leaving the venue at night.

Still can't get over the 9 hr stake out.. Dogs should be hiring some rough security patrolling a 100m perimter from here on.
That's how the world is today, you either have fake news or misinfo/disinfo. I actually don't believe any news, especially from the MSM.

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Their were officials there, most of them were present at the time. Wasn't just players , some left early but majority stayed there the night. So the matter is that senior officials were there at the time and allowed this to happen. ( which too me is no big deal) but the NRL are taking it further and could haunt our club Regarding Sponsorships etc

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if it is indeed true that someone associated with the club told DT, how about Gary Johnston?

Pretty obvious he was friends with Dib and was looking for how to get out of it early without affecting his brand.

Maybe he decided cutting ties on moral grounds and dropping the going public was just free positive press for him....

Have no evidence to support this, only know that his business ethics would not have stopped him from doing it.

I wonder if the bulldogs were to take an invasion of privacy suit against DT would the individual or organisation that facilitated it have a case to answer too.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Staff member: According to Daniel Wiedler it's DP.

"well-known personality within the club" who now has an axe to grind against the Bulldogs.
Personality... so not an ex player? McIntyre? Greenberg?

Status
Not open for further replies.