Colin Kaepernick Nike commercial is amazing!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
And guess what? I’ve now got Nike ads on the Kennel.. Can they ‘Just F$&k off’! Lol!!

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I wish i could find the tweet now, i think it was deleted, there was this funny redneck burning his nike shoes and talking about switching to converse (nike owns them for anyone that didn't know) :laughing::laughing:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm actually sick to death of all the Nike memes.

One of my favourite groups on Facebook is ruined cause of this.

Nike are shit.
I was forced to buy a pair of their shoes 9 months ago. I've barely worn them and they nearly falling apart.

I only got them because they have the retro look from the 80's.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm actually sick to death of all the Nike memes.

One of my favourite groups on Facebook is ruined cause of this.

Nike are shit.
I was forced to buy a pair of their shoes 9 months ago. I've barely worn them and they nearly falling apart.

I only got them because they have the retro look from the 80's.
Do you actually look after your shoes though? Lol. I still have a few pairs that are a couple years old and they're still in one piece with fuck all wear and tear.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can't wait to watch him this season.... Oh, wait.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Do you actually look after your shoes though? Lol. I still have a few pairs that are a couple years old and they're still in one piece with fuck all wear and tear.
I've only worn my shoes around Bankstown a couple of times. That might explain why they are thrashed now.
A swamp is cleaner than the streets of bankstown

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I've only worn my shoes around Bankstown a couple of times. That might explain why they are thrashed now.
A swamp is cleaner than the streets of bankstown
The Mrs bought a new pair of white shoes before we flew to New York. After one day she had a new pair of black shoes.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
The Mrs bought a new pair of white shoes before we flew to New York. After one day she had a new pair of black shoes.
Haha sounds like I'll be using cups of disinfectant if I ever visit the modern slums of NYC

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
This is the best one and only one that makes sense to me

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
lol yeah like it really hurts a company to burn their stuff after you pay for it :laughing:
But those people burning it arent going to replace those shoes with Nike shoes next time. Shoes dont last longer than 2 years anyhow.

Back in the real world, Nike has just lost 4 billion dollars in shares. Dumb move by Nike. Watch Lacoste or Underarmour or someone come in with a 'family, loyalty, tradition and remembering your roots' type campaign. Will pick up most of the lost Nike supporters. Time to buy shares in those targeting conservatists.

Whats CK even protesting specifically?