Criminals NEWS LTD

Status
Not open for further replies.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I will make it clear...I don't condone this kind of behavior, our teams or any one else's !
But The Criminals NEWS LTD are at it again...
The previous half custodians of the game raped and ripped the game to shreds by systematically cheating the salary cap making the grand finals and winning some while in power, using their former CEO as scapegoat making us believe that he paid millions and millions of dollars for salary cap breaches without their knowledge...Yeah Pigs Fly !!!
Yes...This is a multi billion dollars company that committed systematic fraud and got away with it with a slap on the hand.
Like I said before...I do not condone this behavior but
How dare the corrupt and Criminals News Ltd point fingers when they are the offenders of the worst kind ?
No wonder why fans are leaving the game !!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nrlol's guidelines....

OK

Coke
Peptides
Rorting
Fucking dogs
Criminals
Betting
Glassing
Bashing women
Drinking your own piss
Being nude on the footy show

NOT OK

Getting drunk in a private setting

Last edited:

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All that was needed was making the function completely private.. simple stuff imo ..

but you can blame News Ltd I wont stop u on that..

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nrlol's guidelines....

OK

Coke
Peptides
Rorting
Fucking dogs
Criminals
Betting

NOT OK

Dont forget glassing (Greg Bird) Or pissing in ones mouth (Todd Carney).

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nrlol's guidelines....

OK

Coke
Peptides
Rorting
Fucking dogs
Criminals
Betting

NOT OK

It wasnt private. It was a public hotel. Someone's home is private. This function wasnt in private clearly or there would be no images.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It wasnt private. It was a public hotel. Someone's home is private. This function wasnt in private clearly or there would be no images.
Another troll comes out of the sewers talking shit. There are no images except for the spy photos.

You are so pathetic Glen it makes me sick to my stomach.

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It was a private room in a public hotel that was closed to the public for an event.

The only images taken were done so with a scissor lift parked nearby.

Pappydog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You make a good point. It’s clearly not an agenda against the Dogs. I mean when a Dogs player did puppetry of the penis naked gymnastics on the Professors Second Year Syndrome this year (Fox Sports, part of the News Corp stable, as is Daily Telegraph), no one said boo. And that was on the most public of all forums, national TV. The Dogs weren’t scathed then even though it was a Dogs player involved, Gavin Cooper

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So, Anything that you can obtain a photograph of, is by definition, public ?
If I photograph your wife swimming in the backyard pool, that’s ok ?

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As there were no public complaints, this would not have been news if the media didn't stoop so low and follow every move.

Status
Not open for further replies.