Mixed reviews

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Well quite frankly yes!!!

If you see a bullshit complaint in the rating system and cant determine that it's a bullshit complaint then yes I would question the intelligence of that person who believes a bullshit complaint
Nah it's not that

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It shit me when Netflix changed from the 5 star review system to thumb up and thumb down.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well quite frankly yes!!!

If you see a bullshit complaint in the rating system and cant determine that it's a bullshit complaint then yes I would question the intelligence of that person who believes a bullshit complaint
Which is fair enough if you're willing to read 5,000 reviews to filter out which ones are bullshit.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Which is fair enough if you're willing to read 5,000 reviews to filter out which ones are bullshit.
If you were as smart as me you would sit through and try to work it out.
But unfortunately you're not.
No one in this world is as smart as me.

My name is Stephen, same named as Stephen Hawking one of the most intelligent known men.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I tend to check how many positive ratings compared to negative and then I filter to the negative ratings and have a look at a handful.

If there are common traits in the negative ones you could relatively safely assume it's a problem

But if you have that one looney who expects a certain unrealistic service you can dismiss that rating or if it looks like a one off problem with one person's order/service you put that down to bad luck because in the service industry there's always the case of shit happens when you least expect it

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

My name is Stephen, same named as Stephen Hawking one of the most intelligent known men.
At least say it right

Hawking, Stephen Hawkings

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Zombie Stephen Hawking

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wish they had a 5 star rating and review system for every time I went to the brothel "Veronica sucks like a champion but she neglected tickling my balls at the same time. 4 out of 5 stars"

On further review, I just checked and you can give the brothels star ratings, well there you go.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I wish they had a 5 star rating and review system for every time I went to the brothel "Veronica sucks like a champion but she neglected tickling my balls at the same time. 4 out of 5 stars"

On further review, I just checked and you can give the brothels star ratings, well there you go.
I wonder if you can review surgeons that do transgender operations?

"Went in a bloke, came out a woman... upon reflection I think the dentist may have been next door".

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The kennel should bring in a 5 star rating system for posts.
Isn’t that hoe everything used to work before Facebook ruined everything?
Bro you made me have a “wtf how did I not see that” moment.
Facebook did start that like button bullshit and didn’t have any thumbs down or any negative things just positiveeee to not offend. Coz everything and everyone has to be positive these days otherwise you’re a negative downer

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It shit me when Netflix changed from the 5 star review system to thumb up and thumb down.
Do you know why that actually happened? Coz Amy Schumars show did sooooo terrible and was being rated so low and was blamed on sexism they changed it lol. It’s not really a thumbs down thumbs up anymore it’s more about getting a rating based on what type of shows you like.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

My name is Steven.... That’s the straight version of your name.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro you made me have a “wtf how did I not see that” moment.
Facebook did start that like button bullshit and didn’t have any thumbs down or any negative things just positiveeee to not offend. Coz everything and everyone has to be positive these days otherwise you’re a negative downer
Yep you can pin paintball things fuck to Mark Jewburg and his CIA slave masters!