Mixed reviews

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I hate the internet for this.

Here's an example.

I gave the star a one star rating because of the rude security guard who told us we were on private property.
Thankfully the manager of Balla was very professional and accommodating which made up for the rude security.

(There actually is a review along these lines)

What I mean is I see a lot of one star reviews because of one bad experience, but as you read through, you find they say things like, the food was good and heaps of room etc.

I think to myself, wtf is wrong with these over dramatic and simple bitches?

I think now they need to make courses teaching people how to correctly assess,rate and review.

Speaking of 5 star reviews.
When are YouTube going to come to their senses and bring back the 5 star review for their uploads?

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I find the whole 5 star rating system completely shit tbh.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate the internet for this.

Here's an example.

I gave the star a one star rating because of the rude security guard who told us we were on private property.
Thankfully the manager of Balla was very professional and accommodating which made up for the rude security.

(There actually is a review along these lines)

What I mean is I see a lot of one star reviews because of one bad experience, but as you read through, you find they say things like, the food was good and heaps of room etc.

I think now they need to make courses teaching people how to correctly assess,rate and review.

Speaking of 5 star reviews.
When are YouTube going to come to their senses and bring back the 5 star review for their uploads?
are you talking about the t star banner system?

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Here's an example.

Thankfully the manager of Balla was very professional and accommodating which made up for the rude security

You did the same thing.

The security was rude, but the manager of Balla was great, which made up for the rude security, but you still gave 1 star.

Hope you get on the course on how to review. lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You did the same thing.

The security was rude, but the manager of Balla was great, which made up for the rude security, but you still gave 1 star.

Hope you get on the course on how to review. lol
I didn’t make that review though if you read properly.

I don’t give a one star review for one bad experience from an overall not so bad experience like most people.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I didn’t make that review though if you read properly.

I don’t give a one star review for one bad experience from an overall not so bad experience like most people.
Opps.

Sorry, I misread what you posted.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Btw pizza shops always get a 5 star rating from me.
Not do
Opps.

Sorry, I misread what you posted.
Yeah I figured with your reply.

Just to add to this topic that pizza shops generally get 5 star reviews from me.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Don't start me on Google Reviews.

Company has a minor incident and every fuckhead jumps on the companies Google review page and fucks the companies reputation with BS reviews.

Happens all too often.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
1 star reviews are very useful imo

You can quickly weed out frivolous complaints but genuine concerns, if they're a common complaint you know that it's a problem

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Interesting... Facebook have now ditched star based reviews in place of "Recommendations". It's still on the Reviews TAB, but you can't actually give a star rating anymore.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
1 star reviews are very useful imo

You can quickly weed out frivolous complaints but genuine concerns, if they're a common complaint you know that it's a problem
Yes I agree but when you see someone give one star and then comment that the waiter was rude but the food was good,place tidy. Then you honestly couldn't give a 2-3 star rating?

I work in customer service. I understand at the end of the day, people working in customer service aren't there Because they love their job and their life.

Interesting... Facebook have now ditched star based reviews in place of "Recommendations". It's still on the Reviews TAB, but you can't actually give a star rating anymore.
Not surprised at all.
Too many good businesses getting a bad rep due to people not knowing how to rate correctly.

Rude staff doesn't automatically make a restaurant one star if they are serving good food.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes I agree but when you see someone give one star and then comment that the waiter was rude but the food was good,place tidy. Then you honestly couldn't give a 2-3 star rating?

I work in customer service. I understand at the end of the day, people working in customer service aren't there Because they love their job and their life.
Just know bro those of us that are smart and weed out the bullshit complaints and judge accordingly also tend to be regular customers once we like a place

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Just know bro those of us that are smart and weed out the bullshit complaints and judge accordingly also tend to be regular customers once we like a place
Those of us who are smart?
Those who think they're smarter and better than others are usually the biggest pea brained wogs you will deal with!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Those of us who are smart?
Well quite frankly yes!!!

If you see a bullshit complaint in the rating system and cant determine that it's a bullshit complaint then yes I would question the intelligence of that person who believes a bullshit complaint