The Consolidated WWE Superthread

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah the shield came back in time to save Roman from being a 24 hour champion again.

I've noticed the period from summer slam to wrestlmania is the best period. In between sucks.

I think they should bring back king of the ring next year.

I think they won't though because money in the bank replaces it.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yo @MatstaDogg 2 things for you brother!

This is a throwback to 2013/2014. How TINY does Alex look next to Sasha? Sasha herself is tiny but look how big her thighs look next to Alexa.

View attachment 7041

Also... this here is Sexy AF for some reason. Look at Peyton's reaction :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: Gosh I can't get over that girl!

https://gph.is/2LiN1F6

https://media.giphy.com/media/5txDvGQweKUig9C4VP/giphy.gif
That's one of the things I like about Alexa, she's a pint size pocket rocket that I would do nasty things too.

On another note I bet your happy with The Shield reuniting with their outfits and theme song.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
That's one of the things I like about Alexa, she's a pint size pocket rocket that I would do nasty things too.

On another note I bet your happy with The Shield reuniting with their outfits and theme song.
Yeah I know man... sure and firey = hot :grinning:

Definitely happy with the Shield reuniting. It took a while but they were waiting for Dean Ambrose to recover from his injury otherwise it probably would've happen WrestleMania time. However... I would've been happy if Dean Ambrose made his return like that rather than giving him a few weeks to get back into it. It would've been epic had that happened.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
so has everyone got the wwe network? i only got it to watch old ppv, nitro and raws lol

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
so has everyone got the wwe network? i only got it to watch old ppv, nitro and raws lol
Nah, I couldn't be fucked. I just stream the ppv and some of the shows off it online.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Nope. No plans to get it either. Why make Vince richer? PPV's are far too long, storyline's are borderline cringe-worthy and whatever else that happens is toilet-break materal... and there is no bladder weak enough to take that many toilet breaks during an episode of Raw!

Wahesh

Reaction score
That awkward moment when you catch an ugly screenshot of Brie...

upload_2018-8-30_14-3-58.png

Wahesh

Reaction score
I can't get over my girls...

Wahesh

Reaction score
They are so annoying with their gimmick that I love it lol.
So bad it's good ay... and I love how they exaggerate their accents too :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

The scene in the video @ 2:15 where Peyton kicked Naomi... FMD how on Earth did she get her legs so high in the air :dizzy:

Wahesh

Reaction score

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
So bad it's good ay... and I love how they exaggerate their accents too :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

The scene in the video @ 2:15 where Peyton kicked Naomi... FMD how on Earth did she get her legs so high in the air :dizzy:
I wouldn't mind getting her legs that high in the air if you know what I mean haha.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks brother, I can't get enough of her :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Notice how Carmella has to look at her feet when shaking it yet Peyton does so with a smile on her face making it look effortless for her :tearsofjoy:
Makes her look sexier because she knows what she's doing.

Wahesh

Reaction score
@Armchair critic @MatstaDogg @Rodzilla @Freakzilla @utility half @mt_pride94 Ok guys the Super Show-Down is starting to take shape. So far, we have:

1 The Undertaker vs. Triple H (final match between them)
2 John Cena and Bobby Lashley vs. Kevin Owens and Elias (Tag team match)
3 Daniel Bryan vs. The Miz (Singles match to determine the #1 contender for the WWE Championship)
4 The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins) vs. Braun Strowman, Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre Six-man (tag team match)
5 Ronda Rousey and The Bella Twins (Nikki Bella and Brie Bella) vs. The Riott Squad (Ruby Riott, Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan) (Six-woman tag team match)
6 AJ Styles (c) vs. Samoa Joe Singles match for the (WWE Championship)
7 Cedric Alexander (c) vs. Buddy Murphy (Singles match for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship)

Interesting to note that Buddy Murphy is in there. SURELY the IIconics should be there too... surely.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
@Armchair critic @MatstaDogg @Rodzilla @Freakzilla @utility half @mt_pride94 Ok guys the Super Show-Down is starting to take shape. So far, we have:

3 Daniel Bryan vs. The Miz (Singles match to determine the #1 contender for the WWE Championship)
4 The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins) vs. Braun Strowman, Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre Six-man (tag team match)
5 Ronda Rousey and The Bella Twins (Nikki Bella and Brie Bella) vs. The Riott Squad (Ruby Riott, Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan) (Six-woman tag team match)
7 Cedric Alexander (c) vs. Buddy Murphy (Singles match for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship)

Interesting to note that Buddy Murphy is in there. SURELY the IIconics should be there too... surely.
I hate that they've made Braun heel again

Wahesh

Reaction score
I hate that they've made Braun heel again
Has that been confirmed though? I thought because he cashed in his MitB without sneaking it, that he's probably remaining face. Meh... who knows. It's the WWE we're talking about... more mood-swings than a woman at 'that time' of the month.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

Would be interesting if they had AJ drop the title to Joe.
At least make this event a little bit unpredictable.
Would make their feud seem more interesting going back to the United States.

Also it is stupid they are putting Braun in another stable, with Drew Galloway and Adolph Ziegler.