The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I can usually find between 2 and 4 radio stations on the GTA games that I like (4 in Vice City), however other games are very ordinary. Driver San Francisco and Sleeping Dogs... only 1 song EACH on the entire sound track that I like!
Nothing beats flying the cropduster to the soothing sound of America's "A Horse With No Name"

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
What pisses me off is when you get fat boofhead morons who look like John Candy trying to get funny with you!

Seriously. If you're 5"10 and 160kg, don't go trying to make a joke at my expense!
I'm a little out of shape, by no means obese.

When I was in school I was fat and got picked on heaps.

So if you're a fat shit who likes to make fun of others, please don't with me.

I know exactly how to hurt your fat feelings!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
What's it going to take for me to be able to shit in peace?

This morning I head to toilets, no one is there. PERFECT. So I go to the corner cubicle unbuckle, then... SOME KARMICHAEL WALKS IN AND SITS IN THE VERY NEXT CUBICLE TO ME.

(i) It's impossible for me to shit when someone else is in the bathroom, and;
(ii) WHY SIT IN THE FUCKING CUBICLE NEXT TO MINE WHEN THERE IS ANOTHER EMPTY ONE NEXT TO IT YOU KARMICHAEL.
(iii) So, aching to drop this shit, I saddle up and head to the elevator to go to another floor, and the KARMICHAEL getting out of the lift doesn't even bother to hold it open for me so I miss it.
(iv) Then I get the lift and go down a few floors. THANKFULLY the floor I get off at has an empty bathroom. I get in and win lotto. Good. What happens next? SOME STUPID KARMICHAEL DECIDES IT'S A CONVENIENT TIME FOR HIM TO BRUSH HIS FUCKING TEETH. Now, @Mr Invisible knows how much I LOATHE hearing people chew... and tooth brushing is almost as bad. It's a fucken awful sound to hear.
(v) despite blocking my ears, I can still hear the thrusting of his toothbrush and an out of his mouth. FUCK ME DEAD.

Too hard to work with these turds. LET ME SHIT IN PEACE YOU DUMB KARMICHAELS!

I fucking hate public toilets. One time, mid dump, I see something in the corner of my eye, I look down and some seedy fuck had poked his head under from the next cubicle and is staring at me. I should have stomped on him, but I got the fuck outta there haha creepy shit

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I fucking hate public toilets. One time, mid dump, I see something in the corner of my eye, I look down and some seedy fuck had poked his head under from the next cubicle and is staring at me. I should have stomped on him, but I got the fuck outta there haha creepy shit
Should of stood on his throat and shit on his head

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You found the Lurker!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Lmao don’t go number 2 in Bankstown restrooms :D

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Or Brunswick St station, Brissy, where said events took place
Yeah that’s fucked having to put up with that.
I was scarred for life when I went no.2 while in kindergarten at George’s hall many moons ago.

All the pre teen in the closet year 5 and 6 **** were all popping their heads over from all angles laughing at me,making me cry.

Is there anyone who posts here who was in 5th or 6th grade in 1989 at George’s hall?
Let’s meet up so you can try that again!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Was probably thirsty and wanted a drink... like this guy..

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
When you run a bath and you dont bothere to check how hot it is and go right in and end up poaching your testicles .

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
What pisses me off is when you get fat boofhead morons who look like John Candy trying to get funny with you!

Seriously. If you're 5"10 and 160kg, don't go trying to make a joke at my expense!
I'm a little out of shape, by no means obese.

When I was in school I was fat and got picked on heaps.

So if you're a fat shit who likes to make fun of others, please don't with me.

I know exactly how to hurt your fat feelings!
Hold on... a fat guy was making fun of you being out of shape?