Fualalo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Coming up to his 150th club game I wanted to know how you guys think he is fairing? I personally think he is better than he was last season, more involved.. still room for a lot of improvement

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s improved dramatically in recent weeks. He’s made some really effective runs and can often get a quick play-the-ball. He bends the line more effectively than Elliot.

However, at times, he still seems a little clueless and out of position.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He attracts many defenders and has a little step coming to the line, Would love to see him work an offload or two into his game.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
shows glimpses of being a really solid first grader.. but is far too inconsistent.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
150 games who would of thought??? Good on him :grinning: but even so he has never really stood out has he, bar the errors of-cause.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Now that's more believable :grinning: but still 150 games through the grades is still an accomplishment most of us can only dream of playing one game for the club we love.
I just hope he can bring a bit more next year because Pay seems intent on picking him each week

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Will have to step it up if he wants to make the bench next yr.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just hope he can bring a bit more next year because Pay seems intent on picking him each week
Yeah much like always picking Priest. Other posters can accuse us of having a go at Pay, but honestly he has his favorites and Lachlan wasn't one of them no matter how much people try to convince others that he was. Pay never saw anything in Lewis he played him because he had to. Persisting with Frawley and JMK for near most of the season is proof enough.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His got a battle on his hands if Ogden smith and rt put their hands up. Then there is kalache who I really like.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah much like always picking Priest. Other posters can accuse us of having a go at Pay, but honestly he has his favorites and Lachlan wasn't one of them no matter how much people try to convince others that he was. Pay never saw anything in Lewis he played him because he had to. Persisting with Frawley and JMK for near most of the season is proof enough.

Yeah but to be fair, I don't think Pay was the only one.. they were just saying on 360 last night how Lewis wasn't really a stand out in ISP... But hey, he's with us now and we're no longer stuck with Mbye

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
His got a battle on his hands if Ogden smith and rt put their hands up. Then there is kalache who I really like.

I have a good feeling about Chris Smith.. he looks like a goer

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I think he's been playing well. Hitting the line hard and bending it. Hard to be annoyed at that.

I'd like to see Ogden get more game time though.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No he didn't.. He couldn't play him because he wasnt initially in the top 30. He threw him straight in as soon as he got rid of Mbye. He didn't have too because he had Brown who could have filled in.

The club screwed up before the season started but can't really blame them considering it was a whole new outfit that took charge.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Run of the mill player, which the club has too many of.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah but to be fair, I don't think Pay was the only one.. they were just saying on 360 last night how Lewis wasn't really a stand out in ISP... But hey, he's with us now and we're no longer stuck with Mbye
No that's what's worrying, that he wasn't the only one and we are trying to build a team for the future. As fans we want the best for the club, I just hope the club chooses the best on talent and not favoritism or hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.