Matt fraudster

Status
Not open for further replies.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I've said this all year the bloke should be 100mph in the other direction from 1st grade. 5th tackle option I'll kick a hail Mary with nobody chasing

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Out and out plodder. JMK is worse.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Title of thread should be changed to JMK

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You guys do know he lives with Josh Reynolds?

If he's taking tips from Josh is it any wonder.

Frawls and Cleeland off contract end of this year. Frawley was fine last week alongside Lewis.

Bottom line is we missed Lewis badly today. Frawley and JMK both can't organise as halves and as such we lacked direction.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The last real good halfback we signed was Kimmorley but that was at the backend of his career..

How old is Shiftys son, and if Shifty hasnt had a son he needs to get back in the bedroom

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wolverine look alike try hard lol..!!

He does “try hard” guys Haha
I'm afraid Scooby my friend, this is FG in the toughest league in the world. Trying is not enough he has to produce results especially since he is supposed to be a play maker in a club that has sported many brilliant play makers, he has been given plenty of opportunities to prove himself and advance his career but he doesn't seem to be cutting the mustard.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm afraid Scooby my friend, this is FG in the toughest league in the world. Trying is not enough he has to produce results especially since he is supposed to be a play maker in a club that has sported many brilliant play makers, he has been given plenty of opportunities to prove himself and advance his career but he doesn't seem to be cutting the mustard.
You know I was taking the piss right lol??
And yes my point although Subtle haha.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dont worry much about Frawley because he wont be re-signed

MIR-PROD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's weird. He has one decent game everytime he returns to first grade and the next few games he plays from there are not great until he gets dropped again to reggies

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frawley & JMk are park footballers as are Tualau, Ogden, Fualalo, Lichaa, Elliott, Holland & Priest. Then you can throw into the mix Eastwood & Foran who are yesterday's heroes getting paid at tomorrow's rates. I simply loathe Des & Dib for what they did to this club

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elliot’s fine, Blue eyes has his moments. The rest can play soccer. Eastwood needs to go to Eaters Anonymous, he looks like Mike Biggs from Mike and Molly and Foran needs a full body transplant from the neck down.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Someone catch me up, why was Lewis out last night? I recorded the game and watched it late last night and tbh as soon as I noticed no Lewis I didn't want to watch it anymore. I knew we would most likely lose without him and if anything last night proved how reliant we have become already on the kid. No organisation and certainly no-one with the ability or balls to take charge. Seriously the Frawler fuk, how long must we have to watch his inept pathetic no talent game. Without Lewis we go back 3 months in time and it's pathetic.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Out and out plodder. JMK is worse.
And both are reserves so whats the point bagging them?. Neither would be playing if we had Foran and Lewis available. I dont get flaming backup players.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Every body knows Frawley is very average.
Can play the odd good game but has noconsistency.
Doubt he will.be at the club next season so people should lay off bagging the guy constantly.
But I reserve the right to bag Lichaa until such time I know he is going then I will stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.