Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ultimate Goal of Vegans/Vegetarians?

to starve all rabbits :grinning:

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
@ASSASSIN @Realist90 @south of heaven @Mr Invisible @Boxer @Mr 95% @Fear.The.Roo @MatstaDogg

I'm having an argument with a vegan on social media. This IDIOT woke up one morning and decided to get a tattoo. Want to see?

https://instagram.fsyd3-1.fna.fbcdn...743_688538254872064_4718436640295485440_n.jpg

I simply told her that it's not going to make a difference... TRIGGERED THE SHIT OUT OF HER AND HER VEGAN FRIENDS :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

She even went as far as to say that meat causes cancer, and that... get this.... HUMANS ARE NOT OMNIVORES...

Stupid Vegans... always good for a laugh.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
@ASSASSIN @Realist90 @south of heaven @Mr Invisible @Boxer @Mr 95% @Fear.The.Roo @MatstaDogg

I'm having an argument with a vegan on social media. This IDIOT woke up one morning and decided to get a tattoo. Want to see?

https://instagram.fsyd3-1.fna.fbcdn...743_688538254872064_4718436640295485440_n.jpg

I simply told her that it's not going to make a difference... TRIGGERED THE SHIT OUT OF HER AND HER VEGAN FRIENDS :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

She even went as far as to say that meat causes cancer, and that... get this.... HUMANS ARE NOT OMNIVORES...

Ask her why she doesn't like cock in her mouth is it to foul :grimacing:

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Honestly Wahesh I would have told the veg-head to get over herself and that her tat showed that it may be that her whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others. That it's dykes like her that starve little defenseless bunny rabbits :grinning:

Last edited:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tell her the boys from the kennel think her tattoo is shit and to go squat on a cucumber if she loves veggies so much.

Also, I will continue to eat red meat because that's what real men do!!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Honestly Wahesh I would have told the veg-head to get over herself and that her tat showed that it may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others. That it's dykes like her that starve little defenseless bunny rabbits :grinning:
Mate this idiot has pet chickens... honestly I think she has a fetish. Another thing... chicken EAT WORMS FFS. It's a bit hypocritical of her to support chickens when they are omnivores.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Tell her the boys from the kennel think her tattoo is shit and to go squat on a cucumber if she loves veggies so much.

Also, I will continue to eat red meat because that's what real men do!!
Brother I hammered her hard and to make her burn just that little bit more, I inserted all those emoticons of meat and animals I consume :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Empty and on our dinner plates :tearsofjoy:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Lol.. I think too many veggies make people cranky..must be all the insecticides*!

*which incidentally kills insects!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Lol.. I think too many veggies make people cranky..must be all the insecticides*!

*which incidentally kills insects!
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: I just furthered my argument with her regarding this bro. Nicely thought ;)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fuck I hate ***** like that. You're a vegan? Good on you. Most people are not and we don't care if you are, stop forcing your bullshit uneducated views on us.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Vegans are spieceists and hypocrites. Why do animal lives matter but plant lives matter don't?

Life is life isn't it?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Vegans are spieceists and hypocrites. Why do animal lives matter but plant lives matter don't?

Life is life isn't it?
Exactly. Nor do the lives of the animals they themselves eat matter. Whales for example eat 3.5 tonnes of krill every day. Can you imagine all those lives lost???

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: I just furthered my argument with her regarding this bro. Nicely thought ;)
Tell her in her honor you are going to eat 10 bbq chickens tonight. And a mixed grill actually do it 10 chickens on a plate with a piece of cucumber on top lol take a picture and send it to her

Last edited: