Stuff you collect

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s a problem I’m having with my cars though lol. For instance, ‘67 Camaro just says 67 Camaro without the apostrophe lol.
type: apostrophe apostrophe 67 (with no spaces)
should appear as '67

~c.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Well guys I’ve had a bad couple of days...
Land Rover Defender
Jeep Wrangler
Ford F-150
Ford F-150 Raptor
Toyota Tacoma (Matchbox)

Wahesh

Reaction score
@Mr Invisible I thought I had problems, so I joined the Hot Wheels Australia Facebook group.

I HAVE PROBLEMS???

Over there, they have DAILY competitions to post up certain themes of cars they have in their collection. Today's them was chocolate. Far our... you should see the stuff going on in there. I'm nothing compared to them!

Wahesh

Reaction score
So you've been diagnosed with DCHWC Disease? Die Cast How Wheels Collectors Disesae.
Yeah whatever it is - I've self diagnosed myself with it, and I thought it was the worst type of the disease... then I went to the HW Australia Facebook page... and I've tumbled all the way down to the bottom of that (which isn't too bad). The was a wake-up call.

Now, I can simply cruise by the shops and buy whatever I want when I want 8-)

It's good but at the same time bad :disrelieved::sob:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I don't mean to be picky, but that tank has one major weakness.

If you are close up behind or beside it, the gun turret is physically unable to target you.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I don't mean to be picky, but that tank has one major weakness.

If you are close up behind or beside it, the gun turret is physically unable to target you.
Have you seen Fast & Furious 6? Because you just described the tank scene in that movie towards the end.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
rather large collection of old razors, cut throats and shavers rollar razors, leather stropp belts, hundred plus in total
and a lot of antique butchers sharpening steels, carcass splitters

Wahesh

Reaction score
hahaha it's just logical. But they parked up in front of it... that's a no no. Tanks can't logically move side to side (strafe), and backing up takes time.
lol I loved the scene in that movie. The one thing I don't get though is why didn't the Mustang blow up or get flattened when the tank hit it like it did with the other cars. Good thing it didn't though, because without Roman Pearce... the F&F is DEAD!