Not open for further replies.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Deceptively strong and a great finisher

He’s the young J Moz without the express pace
I think his looking to back up a bit his really getting involved now more than he use to I’m glad his in the team

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
His opposing centre was Kevin Naiqama… I wouldn't be getting too excited with Holland, his a good kid but cant handle the top notch centres in the game. His nothing but a fill in.
That might be so but his impovement in the last few games has been good to watch

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holland often beats more tacklers then you expect when cutting back, runs that line well and it often leads to positive news for us

thats not his issue, his issue is that his defense is terrible and tigers constantly attacking our left side rather then him on the right was hilarious

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That might be so but his impovement in the last few games has been good to watch
What last few games?? 2 games in 5 ? Had a good game against the Knights, shocker against Raiders, fair effort against Eels and the rabbits and then last night.

That's not improving that's Holland being inconsistent... pretty much the same his whole career.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
yes I know what you mean, when he gets the ball in the 10 it's a fair chance he'll break over the line just like jmoz or bmoz

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What last few games?? 2 games in 5 ? Had a good game against the Knights, shocker against Raiders, fair effort against Eels and the rabbits and then last night.

That's not improving that's Holland being inconsistent... pretty much the same his whole career.
Happy with what his doing, his proved he can be a good nrl player just needs to keep on it now. You can’t blame him on form when the rest of the team has been inconsistent. Especially the amount of games we could of won except for the last 20 minutes or so we let the other teams beat us.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

He had a bad 15 minutes at the end of the raiders game due to an injured shoulder

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
yes I know what you mean, when he gets the ball in the 10 it's a fair chance he'll break over the line just like jmoz or bmoz
His done that a few times his good to watch, I think with a bit of luck this year our dogs would be higher up the Ladder they have had some bad luck as well as Let games go which has been disappointing

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Happy with what his doing, his proved he can be a good nrl player just needs to keep on it now. You can’t blame him on form when the rest of the team has been inconsistent. Especially the amount of games we could of won except for the last 20 minutes or so we let the other teams beat us.
Im with you but he still struggles against the best in d. If he can become consistent and more solid in D than im more than content, atleast until some youngens come through or we can go after a rep centre.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He had a bad 15 minutes at the end of the raiders game due to an injured shoulder
Whole game... His defence is shot against the best but he does read the game well, better than Hoppa in right centre atleast.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Im with you but he still struggles against the best in d. If he can become consistent and more solid in D than im more than content, atleast until some youngens come through or we can go after a rep centre.
Yeah Pay said last night there looking for 3 or 4 positions to fill. Hopefully good centre is one. Also he said we have room in the cap and no more players will be leaving.
Whole game... His defence is shot against the best but he does read the game well, better than Hoppa in right centre atleast.
Hoppa is so slow. I like what he does with his skill in attack but we lose so much ground when he brings the ball back from a kick. He seems so relaxed puts me on the edge of my seat

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah Pay said last night there looking for 3 or 4 positions to fill. Hopefully good centre is one. Also he said we have room in the cap and no more players will be leaving.

Hoppa is so slow. I like what he does with his skill in attack but we lose so much ground when he brings the ball back from a kick. He seems so relaxed puts me on the edge of my seat
Yeah seen that, also wouldn't tell us how much money we have. lol

I said it a couple of weeks ago that he just stifles plenty of attack... His d against grubbers is starting to worry me too, bit like Luke Patten days.

I still want him in the team but damn I cant find a position for him. Im starting to think bench....

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah seen that, also wouldn't tell us how much money we have. lol

I said it a couple of weeks ago that he just stifles plenty of attack... His d against grubbers is starting to worry me too, bit like Luke Patten days.

I still want him in the team but damn I cant find a position for him. Im starting to think bench....
Not sure about where to play him definitely not in the centres his reaction is too slow. Fullback his slow and too relaxed. Funny I was t thinking in the halves with Lewis.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I would never want to see a game again like that raiders game worst game ever for us
It was Lichaa who started the collapse against the Raiders with his two weeks in a row poor ball security, he was stripped of the ball in a one on one strip two weeks in a row the idiot!! can't believe we need to put up with this wart for another season FFS

timetopisshasleroff

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I was impressed with dutchy, as a former centre you can tell he knows what to do .
He knows the lines to run and its the hardest position to defend.
Pretty sure jmoz let bj leuia in against raiders late and eerily similar against masters last night ,same poor defence.
Not jmoz bashing, huge fan , but dutchy looks tight on that side with remis and jacko.
Happy for the boys to get a good win!
Also made my weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.