Holland

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
A Few players have been unfairly criticized this year.. Holland is one of them.. Elliott started of the year shit but has improved a lot.. and Tolman has been great since returning from injury, but still gets flogged.. even Lichaa was good tonight and still copped..

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Keep him at centre and with a good off season he could have a really good 2019.. I think he has shown enough in patches to suggest that when he brings it all together and can put out consistent 80 minute performances that he will be a real asset for us

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hes definitely come on from being a fringe player to one of our better players. I like him he goes good.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Deceptively strong and a great finisher

He’s the young J Moz without the express pace

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A Few players have been unfairly criticized this year.. Holland is one of them.. Elliott started of the year shit but has improved a lot.. and Tolman has been great since returning from injury, but still gets flogged.. even Lichaa was good tonight and still copped..
How was Lichea good? His reading of the game from dummy half is beyond horrible. The worse hooker option in the comp.

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He turning onto a good solid first grader. I like him he goes well and is versatile. Doesn't have a massive price tag either. Reminds me off a Matt Ryan, Ben Harris type players. We dont need a superstar just someone who does his job well...

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dutchy is going alright, he’s worth holding onto because he like the rest of the boys should be very competitive next year. They are slowly starting to get there.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dutchy is going alright, he’s worth holding onto because he like the rest of the boys should be very competitive next year. They are slowly starting to get there.
He's bulked up, looks strong and confident.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Still a bit rocks and diamonds but we don't have too many diamonds right now so yeah he's a keeper!
His opposing centre was Kevin Naiqama… I wouldn't be getting too excited with Holland, his a good kid but cant handle the top notch centres in the game. His nothing but a fill in.

Status
Not open for further replies.