Round 18 - Bulldogs vs Souths - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I swear no player in the blue and white should be smiling whilst shaking hands at FT .... I would be filthy and embarrassed with the performance all year and then some!!! FFS have some pride and passion when you lose and show that you care ... don't shake hands smiling like you don't give a rats ......

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
#BulldogsBoardLogic
"Robert Jennings is 22 and off contract with Souths.... lets sign another Fullback"

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fucking filthy, AJ blew 2 tries ffs.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wonder what Pay will have to say now ... oh we put in 6 points at least lol ... Pay was never the solution, I was always willing to give this dude a couple of years BUT I think someone else needs to come in and do a clean out and lead our side into the future as there is no structure and plays at all!!!

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 wins this year? Will we.win anymore? Didnt we at least won 5 when we got the wooden spoon in 2008?
If we dont get it.. it will be a near miss.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A lot of heart, really proud of our effort. We're just not good enough.

Pay has to be questioned as to why Brown waits so long to come on. There's no excuse honestly.
I have to say there didn't look like a lot of effort in attack. They looked like they were going through a training drill rather than a game. There was no intent or pace.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We just push things.
I have faith in the future with Lewis in the halves as he seems to have a level head, but we need to work on last tackle options and our right edge defence.... The last 6 years its been that side with various players that has seen teams go through us.

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I mean they way he uses the bench not the players on it. Pay doesn’t know when to switch players. He is a little lost. How long can we blame Des for ? 2 more years or 3
Are you serious ? Des caused massive damage... how can you not see this ? Look at our crap team and what is happening having to let players go. Look at the team quality and how much it cost us... thanks Des...

Malpass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We just don't have the cattle. Some of these guys are reserve graders that are only good for depth. Holland could not even break into a knights team a few years ago that were wooden spooner's.

For him to be a starting centre shows how desperate we are...…………….. We are going to struggle for a few years which is hard to cop .

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You are a vomplete CLOWN .. Just one example Des let Ennis go AND Cook to keep Lichaa. Think before you type, fool.
Idiot.

Des is to blame for the shit roster. Pay is to blame for our shit non-exstant gameplan.

You need to read what i wrote before thinking I was defending des.

Pelican.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh well at least we can’t blame the refs this time around. It was an attitude issue today by a select few
I don't know about that. They rorted us badly at the start of the game, didn't give the Tolman "try" & referee errors led to at least 2 of their tries

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Despite losing by that much there are alot of positives.
All clubs go through lean periods for whatever reason. Alot to like about hoppa at fullback he is growing each week. Young lewis and jmk are improving, be hard coming to grade in such a young and inexperienced team.
Morris boys have been a bit off last 2 weeks, probably a good thing to let them go in the end, they are 32. They have been champion players but today shows how good young fast and strong outside backs make a difference.
Smith on the wing will only get better, he has shade of rona about him.
Elliot has been solid, priest needs to go. Brown was good when he came on, like to try him instead of lichaa.
But this is our team now for the rest of the year, get behind them and hopefully we have enough to beat parra next week.
Better times ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.