Cant Blame This Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Agreed. Showed courage, heart and grit in that opening 40. The second half was disappointing but I can't fault their effort.

Just sucks getting pumped by souffs

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Until the dogs start to use defence as a weapon, they will continue to lose. Get rid of any player moving backwards in defence. When will the move up and tackle and with force. Too many smiling dogs at the end of this game.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No. Simply no.

It is up to the coach + coaching staff to ensure players are at the best of their ability.

Same errors every week.

Same shit defence every week.

Same soft attitude every week.

Same lack of support play every week.

Same shit bench management every week.

Same shit (well nonexistant) game plan every week. Tell me, what is our gameplan? Oh right...nothing.

Under Des we had a better team but still played shit. Its a coaching problem.

Is it all on Pay? Not really, but we have a team that can play way better than what they are dishing out. That is up to the coaching. Stop with the bullshit excuses.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Are they really having a crack though??? Are they clearly doing more than any other team does week in week out? I can’t see it.... I heard Gasnier talking about Morris tackle on Johnson at the end and how it shows their commitment... any other player would have done that though...

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No. Simply no.

It is up to the coach + coaching staff to ensure players are at the best of their ability.

Same errors every week.

Same shit defence every week.

Same soft attitude every week.

Same lack of support play every week.

Same shit bench management every week.

Same shit (well nonexistant) game plan every week. Tell me, what is our gameplan? Oh right...nothing.

Under Des we had a better team but still played shit. Its a coaching problem.

Is it all on Pay? Not really, but we have a team that can play way better than what they are dishing out. That is up to the coaching. Stop with the bullshit excuses.
The major reason these errors keep occurring is that the players are not up to first grade standard and can’t execute under the pressure of first grade.

As to selections, some new blood has already been brought in and I’m sure this will continue. In saying this, this won’t make an iota of difference to where we finish. We need quality in so many positions, our side does not resemble a first grade side.

timetopisshasleroff

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lichaa is two slow.
Just give me to start with
Nathaniel roche for 9
Luai from pemrith at either 1 6 or 7
And some young forwards with some shit in them like penriths hethrington.
It’s going to be a slow rebuild guys.
Just like newy.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The major reason these errors keep occurring is that the players are not up to first grade standard and can’t execute under the pressure of first grade.

As to selections, some new blood has already been brought in and I’m sure this will continue. In saying this, this won’t make an iota of difference to where we finish. We need quality in so many positions, our side does not resemble a first grade side.
Sorry but I dont see that.

We had full control of the raiders game last week for example.

Poor vision from Pay saw us lose that due to poor bench management and a lack of a solid gameplan.

If we had both, we win that. Cattle or not cattle, we played amazing until the last 10-15 last week. That PROVED its a coaching problem. Our players showed their potential.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Lichaa
BMoz
JMoz
Holland

Try and keep a straight face and genuinely tell me you think they played their heart out today.

Pays bench rotation is non existent and clearly there are goat pictures doing the rounds, as there is no sane reason to keep Lichaa on for so long (or in the side at all).

Get Brown in there and promote Woolford.

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Poor vision from Pay saw us lose that due to poor bench management and a lack of a solid gameplan.

If we had both, we win that. Cattle or not cattle, we played amazing until the last 10-15 last week. That PROVED its a coaching problem. Our players showed their potential.
And that’s the difference between a class half and a young guy filling in. A class half closes the game out. Which of our spine players make any other first grade side. Hoppa only. That’s says it all, your spine controls the game.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
And that’s the difference between a class half and a young guy filling in. A class half closes the game out. Which of our spine players make any other first grade side. Hoppa only. That’s says it all, your spine controls the game.
I understand what you mean, but how do they "control the game" if they have no gameplan?

Brown made an instant difference coming on tonight. I still maintain if we brought him on last week, we win that game.

bigstix

Waterboy
Reaction score

You have no idea champ.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Disagree... Also about culture.
He's cleaning up a dibb des castle catastrophe and we are losing by less than 10 points alot of games.
I have liked what I have seen lately
He's cleaning up nothing and his tactical nous is non existent. Our gameplan is deadset just take some hitups, try some offloads and spread the ball...there's no real thought put into it at all. He needs to go.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lichaa is two slow.
Just give me to start with
Nathaniel roche for 9
Luai from pemrith at either 1 6 or 7
And some young forwards with some shit in them like penriths hethrington.
It’s going to be a slow rebuild guys.
Just like newy.
Licha is three slow

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I understand what you mean, but how do they "control the game" if they have no gameplan?

Brown made an instant difference coming on tonight. I still maintain if we brought him on last week, we win that game.
It’s not rocket science, closing out a game is completing and kicking well.

That becomes extremely difficult when your halves can’t kick and your roster is full of reserve graders who can’t tackle and complete under pressure.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It’s not rocket science, closing out a game is completing and kicking well.

That becomes extremely difficult when your halves can’t kick and your roster is full of reserve graders who can’t tackle and complete under pressure.
Lewis can kick just fine.
JMk can run and tackle excellent.

Both showed these things this arvo and last week.

Last week, Lichaa played too long, got the ball stripped from him. If fresh Brown was on that would not have happened. End of story.

Not a cattle problem.

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He's cleaning up nothing and his tactical nous is non existent. Our gameplan is deadset just take some hitups, try some offloads and spread the ball...there's no real thought put into it at all. He needs to go.
Answer this . . .. You haven't liked our big change in our game the last few weeks and blooding of players???
Besides losing focus the last 10 against Canberra and considering ALOT of drama and player losses recently I'm pretty happy.
Cleaning up nothing???
Have you been living in the sticks with no idea what's been happening ???

Status
Not open for further replies.