Ultimate Goal of Vegans/Vegetarians?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Vegans think mankind are evil for killing ‘innocent’ animals to eat. Yet praise carnivorous animals lol. If vegans hate mankind so much, why not volunteer themselves as food? I mean they talk the talk but can they actually do what they preach?

Or at the very least if animals are so much more moral and use animals having gay sex as a justification that mankind gay sex is natural, then let’s follow suite and apply pride patriarchal like male dominance in society. We can’t be picking and choosing vegans! You become like those darn rednecks picking and choosing from a book.

#truth

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Vegans think mankind are evil for killing ‘innocent’ animals to eat. Yet praise carnivorous animals lol. If vegans hate mankind so much, why not volunteer themselves as food? I mean they talk the talk but can they actually do what they preach?

Or at the very least if animals are so much more moral and use animals having gay sex as a justification that mankind gay sex is natural, then let’s follow suite and apply pride patriarchal like male dominance in society. We can’t be picking and choosing vegans! You become like those darn rednecks picking and choosing from a book.

#truth
Sit tight and hold on..the guys in the white coats are on their way.. lol!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
#plantlivesmatter
I got raped by a plant once fuck it hurt, climbing down a ladder and a sharp little branch went straight through my pants and penetrated my blurter had to stick a mitful of bog roll up there because it stung. Plants are rapist and entered my safe space.
#metoo

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I got raped by a plant once fuck it hurt, climbing down a ladder and a sharp little branch went straight through my pants and penetrated my blurter had to stick a mitful of bog roll up there because it stung. Plants are rapist and entered my safe space.
#metoo
If a plant rapes or has sex with a human is it inner species erotica?

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
#metoo
So blaming, climbing down a ladder story.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
HUMANS ARE FRUITARIAN BY NATURE, ALL PLANT FOODS LIKE BROCCOLI ARE TOXIC TO HUMANS THATS WHY ALL PLANT FOODS LIKE RICE WHEAT BROCCOLI ECT HAVE TO BE DESTROYED UNNTAURALLY TO BE EATEN, THAT IS WHY 1 TRILLION ASIANS EAT WHITE RICE AND NOT BROWN RICE,THANK YOU