Kimmorley and Toovey comments on match preview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/07/11/bulldogs-v-rabbitohs---round-18/

Kimmorley makes a good point about our young side and young halves.

They continue talking about our team looking better and calmer since the distractions of Mbye and Woods are gone.

The host then mentions it only lasted a week before the club learned about Josh Morris going, and asks "what effect will that have now"

Toovey makes a VERY good point:
"I don't know, I'll be honest, I don't know what the Bulldogs plan is. If .. If I'm a Bulldogs fan, I'd be looking at 'what's their plan, we need to sign someone of quality soon'. I'm not sure what the salary cap implications are there, but, but they need some positive news, they really do need some positive news."

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/07/11/bulldogs-v-rabbitohs---round-18/

Kimmorley makes a good point about our young side and young halves.

They continue talking about our team looking better and calmer since the distractions of Mbye and Woods are gone.

The host then mentions it only lasted a week before the club learned about Josh Morris going, and asks "what effect will that have now"

Toovey makes a VERY good point:
"I don't know, I'll be honest, I don't know what the Bulldogs plan is. If .. If I'm a Bulldogs fan, I'd be looking at 'what's their plan, we need to sign someone of quality soon'. I'm not sure what the salary cap implications are there, but, but they need some positive news, they really do need some positive news."
Amen to this! We do need some positives after all our distractions and unease at the club. And yes we have looked better the last 2 games.

BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Waterboy
Reaction score
Kimmorley and Toovey are both voices of reason.

The thing with the dogs, is when we are going well, the whole comp is going well
as we have a massive fan base and will get big crowds at game

Rival fans know this and, even though they hate us, respect us for it

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You can't buy quality when there isn't any out there for sale... Lets see how the new board go at recruiting once there are some good players available and we have the money in the bank. Keen to see how Meaney goes tomorrow night and if he will be our future #1 meaning Hoppa will partner Olive in the centres next season... Even still we'll need to recruit someone else for the backline for next season.

Haslerhasworms

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You can't buy quality when there isn't any out there for sale... Lets see how the new board go at recruiting once there are some good players available and we have the money in the bank. Keen to see how Meaney goes tomorrow night and if he will be our future #1 meaning Hoppa will partner Olive in the centres next season... Even still we'll need to recruit someone else for the backline for next season.
I would rather see Hoppa in the 2nd row than centre. As a player I don't mind him but geez his defensive reads are rubbish and I'm scared he will put too much pressure on whoever our wingers are going to be.
Especially if it's Montoya

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fuck off Kimmorley!! useless knob!! I have time for Toovs but, definitely not the man that sound like he is talking with a mouth full marbles under water, the man that threw a pass that was intercepted in the dying moments of a SSO match which cost NSW the game + the fact he has gone out of his way this past 4 years to bag the shit out of us at every opportunity via game commentary and the media in general.
Why are we even discussing this loser on this Forum??

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fuck off Kimmorley!! useless knob!! I have time for Toovs but, definitely not the man that sound like he is talking with a mouth full marbles under water, the man that threw a pass that was intercepted in the dying moments of a SSO match which cost NSW the game + the fact he has gone out of his way this past 4 years to bag the shit out of us at every opportunity via game commentary and the media in general.
Why are we even discussing this loser on this Forum??
Can't wait to see what you have to say when he's coaching us next season :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the dogs will be back to normal salary cap wise 2020.

I reckon they are making room for next season to re balance all the front loaded players so 2020 will open things back up to coincide with a more open player market.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We're getting rid of overpaid players and others have decided to move on.

We can't then replace them with other overpaid players or sign players just for the sake of it.

Sometimes there's not instant fixes for things.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We're getting rid of overpaid players and others have decided to move on.

We can't then replace them with other overpaid players or sign players just for the sake of it.

Sometimes there's not instant fixes for things.
We are slowly getting rid of the money boys and hopefully have left some dedicated players that love our jumper like jackson and klemmer. Signing Lewis and Martin will be a great start to rebuild.

Status
Not open for further replies.