Resign the (PRINCE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
His taken the opportunity by the scruff of the neck. His brought so much confidence to jmk and others around him, it's unfortunate that last week's game was given away by are season campaigners, the way this kid has been playing it's unbelievable how talks between Lewis management and the club has not been heard.

Lewis is half the solitsol we have been looking for, for a long time resign him and kieran Foran there's are gf wining halves.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
All I know is we better keep this guy at our club at this point because he will be a super star An is already showing signs of that very early!! If we don’t there’s probably MANY clubs lining up already an he will be chased hard.

So yes from me.. Prince lewy is a MUST!! Not a maybe or possibly.!!!

this is one “flick of the wrist” we don’t want to get away haha.

Last edited:

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I remember somebody here saying we should offer Frawley 600k to keep him after his second and third game and they called me dumb for laughing at them and calling them out.

GF winning halves? Come on now, calm your tits.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
2019 Halves
7: Lachlan Lewis
6: Kieran Foran

Cogger can be our NSW Cup hero and stay there..............forever

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Not even a hard choice for me, resign the kid yesterday.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Re-sign him it’s no brainer but Pay might push him to Centre next year for his boy Cogger

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the Fresh Prince and assume that most supporters are keen to make him a bulldog for an extended period of time.
We just have to trust Pay and the committee that this is being soughted out behind the scenes.
A statement will come out sooner rather than later.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He plays this weekend against the team coming 1st who are on fire. Let's wait till end of the year to see what he has to offer. By then we know his capabilities properly and not just a few games wonder like Mbye etc

pugsley

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If we keep waiting we might be too late
Have heard at least 4 clubs now talking to his management 3 are in the top 8 and Newcastle
Apparently he will be making a commitment to a team in August
Hope it’s us

ajay78

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
All I know is that If he keeps improving, takes command of this team and becomes the half we have been looking for and somehow signs elsewhere then shit is fucked up literally at this club

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Man I hope he is re-signed, it will be Damien cook all over again if we don’t imagine if they think we are sorted with Foran and cogger with jmk as cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.