2018 FIFA World Cup - Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if i want England to lose for the memes or England to win for the chaos that will follow.
I would love to see them make the final and get royally dicked somehow so the English press, fans and etc lose their shit. Now that would be entertaining ....

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
England will beat Croatia because they will be fitter. The Croats will be physically and mentally spent after 2 extra time/ penalty wins .
The poms have had easy games , including the Sweden one . They’ve only has one real tough match knocking over Colombia ( minus their best player James) on penalties.
For those that are going to tune in to watch the France - Belgium semi final next week, bear in mind that you will be watching the eventual World Cup winner.
As I said before, France, Belgium and Brazil beat all the quarter final teams on the other side of the draw and so do Uruguay.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not sure if i want England to lose for the memes or England to win for the chaos that will follow.
I want England to lose.

Just for the fun of the fans having a meltdown.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Is this a sign? I'm playing Tecmo World Cup 93 on Sega and this happens...

upload_2018-7-8_15-28-48.png

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
France 3 - Belgium 2 (extra time)
Croatia 2 - England 0

Belgium 3 - England 0

France 1 - Croatia 1 (4-5 Penalties)

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Absolute belter of a World Cup.

Well done to France, Belgium & Croatia for making the semis, thoroughly deserved.

As for England

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I will be supporting Croatia but I am also realistic...

England will not go home after the semis... They will play in the third place playoffs, where they will once again get there bums pumped by Belgium

Wahesh

Reaction score
I will be supporting Croatia but I am also realistic...

England will not go home after the semis... They will play in the third place playoffs, where they will once again get there bums pumped by Belgium
Walla?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My preferences:

1. Belgium. Back in my high school days a lot of my favourite dance acts came from Belgium, artists like Milk Inc, Ian Van Dahl, Lasgo, Jesus, Zippora etc...

2. Croatia. After falling so short in 98 and not regaining that form since, it would be good to see them succeed.

3. France. After the shit they copped st the hands of terrorists in 2015-16 the poor French deserve a reason the celebrate a good time.

4. No preference. I don’t want the Poms to win otherwise we’ll never hear the end of it.
Roger that

Wahesh

Reaction score
Watch what happens when the fat fuck dancing on the bus tries to get down...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
The English national team is like Parramatta eels in NRL.
All hype and got no pump!
England is that shit they lost to Australia fielding both their 2nd and 1st strongest team in one match!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
My preferences:

1. Belgium. Back in my high school days a lot of my favourite dance acts came from Belgium, artists like Milk Inc, Ian Van Dahl, Lasgo, Jesus, Zippora etc...

2. Croatia. After falling so short in 98 and not regaining that form since, it would be good to see them succeed.

3. France. After the shit they copped st the hands of terrorists in 2015-16 the poor French deserve a reason the celebrate a good time.

4. No preference. I don’t want the Poms to win otherwise we’ll never hear the end of it.
Point 2 is the main reason I want Croatia to win!
Don't want the poms go win it.
Too many poms are arrogant and stupid, but think they're intelligent.

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is anyone else suspicious about the Russians?

I have watched all the games since the round of 16.

All the nations which have played extra time and penalties (Spain, Colombia, England, Croatia & Russia) have been absolutely been spent except the Russians?

You could see all the players spent, cramped up and mentally fatigued during extra time and the penalties.

Not once did i see a Russian player cramp up or stop running during extra time due to fatigue, and considering they have a stack of players in their 30's and the wrong side of the 30's something didnt seem right

Status
Not open for further replies.