2018 FIFA World Cup - Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
What a shit year in sport England could win the World Cup, Bulldogs will probably finish last & the circus of a cricket team we have. I'm reddy to move to the South Pole & fuck penguins with no TV for the rest of my life.
Poms winning the World Cup? Yeah... nah!

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Ahhh whatever happens, i can be proud of this team. Never thought we'd get past the round if 16.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ahhh whatever happens, i can be proud of this team. Never thought we'd get past the round if 16.
Everyone knew they would get past, you have played no name teams. You have only played 1 decent team so far for a loss and are on the amateur side of the draw.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Talk about piss easy side of the draw
Brazil Belgium France all knock em over on other side
Final for me is the France Belgium game
That will be a cracker

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cracker of a game this morning and cracker semis coming up

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Everyone knew they would get past, you have played no name teams. You have only played 1 decent team so far for a loss and are on the amateur side of the draw.
no, this is the 2nd youngest team. belief was at an all time low before the tournament. sweden knocked out netherlands, italy and switzerland, and were above germany so you can't take them lightly. people thought we'd lose to colombia. please don't make yourself look like an idiot

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Lol sucked in to the English haters!!

I don’t get how Sweden made the 1/4’s they are rubbish.
And they knocked Italy out of getting into the World Cup lol

I like all four teams in the semis

Fuckkkk I’m going to be tired this week

Wahesh

Reaction score
no, this is the 2nd youngest team. belief was at an all time low before the tournament. sweden knocked out netherlands, italy and switzerland, and were above germany so you can't take them lightly. people thought we'd lose to colombia. please don't make yourself look like an idiot
If England win they’ll do it rightfully so and earn respect, no arguments there. However if they lose all we ask is that they learn a lesson from this and STFU in every World Cup moving forward until the fat lady sings. Every other nation does it, why not England?

Personally, I want Belgium to win but I can’t see them getting past France and I can’t see England or Croatia beating them either!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, because they struggled against lower teams and are lucky to be where they are, I'm the idiot?

Bitch please.

If they manage to beat Croatia and then beat France/Belgium then they will get the respect they deserve.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If England win they’ll do it rightfully so and earn respect, no arguments there. However if they lose all we ask is that they learn a lesson from this and STFU in every World Cup moving forward until the fat lady sings. Every other nation does it, why not England?

Personally, I want Belgium to win but I can’t see them getting past France and I can’t see England or Croatia beating them either!
The winner of the Cup will come from the France/Belgium branch.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who ever makes the final out of England or Croatia will simply be Belgium or Frances bitch. That’s how I see it

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Who ever makes the final out of England or Croatia will simply be Belgium or Frances bitch. That’s how I see it
The final should of been France v Belgium. It's a shame they are on the same side.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The final should of been France v Belgium. It's a shame they are on the same side.
Would have been an awesome spectacle and deserving of a final. Be interesting to see who Putin will back now ... don’t think he is too fond of England right now

Wahesh

Reaction score
My preferences:

1. Belgium. Back in my high school days a lot of my favourite dance acts came from Belgium, artists like Milk Inc, Ian Van Dahl, Lasgo, Jesus, Zippora etc...

2. Croatia. After falling so short in 98 and not regaining that form since, it would be good to see them succeed.

3. France. After the shit they copped st the hands of terrorists in 2015-16 the poor French deserve a reason the celebrate a good time.

4. No preference. I don’t want the Poms to win otherwise we’ll never hear the end of it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not sure if i want England to lose for the memes or England to win for the chaos that will follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.