Round 16 - Bulldogs vs Knights - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well I may not have been massively impressed by the quality of the game..and the opposition were pretty weak due to their injury toll..but I enjoyed it..and it’s always good to see the Dogs win..especially in light of the turmoil at the club.. Great effort..very nice stuff!

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Before we go sucking each other’s cocks, Newcastle have been very ordinary tonight, especially in the middle.

Despite that, Lewis and Smith have been good and Tolman has been excellent together with our usuals such as Klem and Jacko.

Montoya needs to go once Jmoz returns and I would play Brown for JMK.
BUT it is a pretty good effort considering we were missing about $3M of our salary cap don't you think?

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Absolutely proud of everyone's effort tonight. A real Bulldog performance.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yes! Important 2 points hopefully we can jag a few more and see some improvement in the spine along the way.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Before we go sucking each other’s cocks, Newcastle have been very ordinary tonight, especially in the middle.

Despite that, Lewis and Smith have been good and Tolman has been excellent together with our usuals such as Klem and Jacko.

Montoya needs to go once Jmoz returns and I would play Brown for JMK.
If people want to suck a cock after a bulldogs win, that's their choice! Your not the boss of us!

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay deserves to cop shit for this game
bit rich for everyone who completely mocked the line up days ago to now give him shit for not picking the same team earlier. Can we also remember newcastle are average and were down two players for most of the game and didn't have pearce

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yess that's what we've been looking for... Great team performance

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well I may not have been massively impressed by the quality of the game..and the opposition were pretty weak due to their injury toll..but I enjoyed it..and it’s always good to see the Dogs win..especially in light of the turmoil at the club.. Great effort..very nice stuff!
Thats why your Mr 95% lol

Status
Not open for further replies.