RFM - and now the bad news

Status
Not open for further replies.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wooden Spoon run longer than Knights coming up ... because we've recruited fuck all for next season and are too busy acting like a charity and paying for our players to play elsewhere, whilst weakening our own side.
Mate couldn't agree more they are fucking us up from the inside that it's basically becoming black and white

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Aren't they still stuck in Denver???

So pretty much the new board might hang from the gallows before they get a chance to rebuild?

I can't see the fanbase sitting back and accepting 2-3 years of wooden spoons before the next election, and the excuse of "it was the previous boards doing".
Exactly right there using the old board as an excuse to do as they please

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not only has RFM busted his hand but he has also done his knee. It now looks unlikely he will play again this year. So with Woods, Foran, Mbye and now RFM gone this is going to be a really tough end to the season.

Should be more optimistic about this.. We get to throw some young guys or a fringe 1st grader now whom can get some NRL experience. Should throw Elliot back into the backrow I reckon or even give Okunbor a run.

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well your opinion sux
RFM is a soft cock.

Runs sideways until he spots a weak defender them thrashes around like he is having a fit. Needs to harden the fuck up and hit the line hard.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
RFM is a soft cock.

Runs sideways until he spots a weak defender them thrashes around like he is having a fit. Needs to harden the fuck up and hit the line hard.
Soft cock lol, one of the few forwards that runs hard

froggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He was close our best, Woods, Foran and Mbye werent doing fuck all so we are only really one player down.
What a stupid thing to say. Do you watch our games?

Wait till we play without all these guys. Yep we might have energy for 20 minutes but who is going to replace them.

We were in most of our losses until the Titans. Im fearful that this will get ugly.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
We are f*cked. Wooden Spoon 100%..only a miracle will prevent it
Maybe but I think having a young side of inexperienced players like we have might just be the making of them. They may well bond and do enough of a job to get a few wins before the season is over. Don't have to worry about egos and there are enough experienced players in the side to hold it together. Here's hoping anyway.....

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Should be more optimistic about this.. We get to throw some young guys or a fringe 1st grader now whom can get some NRL experience. Should throw Elliot back into the backrow I reckon or even give Okunbor a run.
Okunbar isn't in the 30 so he can't play - unless they promote him to Woods locker.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I suspect even if we won a premiership you would still spit your venom about the new board. My hunch is that you either had a mate or family in the previous mob.
Nope.. I just see rebuilding as rebuilding.

At the moment we've demolished the entire house and replaced it with a tent, and no intention of building a house.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Nope.. I just see rebuilding as rebuilding.

At the moment we've demolished the entire house and replaced it with a tent, and no intention of building a house.
How can you say they have no intention of "building a house" again as you put it? I would say we have a trap at the moment but atleast it is out of the rain lol

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Okunbor was benched in NSW Cup the last few games. Defence is horrible, but in fairness to him, I just think he hasn't found his best position yet.
He needs a slap!
AND
He needs to go watch the Waterboy…

BushDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Aren't they still stuck in Denver???

So pretty much the new board might hang from the gallows before they get a chance to rebuild?

I can't see the fanbase sitting back and accepting 2-3 years of wooden spoons before the next election, and the excuse of "it was the previous boards doing".
But it was the previous boards doing. The place is a mess, the players are average. They are starting from scratch pretty much.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The even worse news is that our salary cap is soo bad that we are going to have to rely on numpties and juniors until 2021. Even with Woods and Mbye gone we are completely shot for next year and the year after. It's not just the ratchet clauses, its the ratchets on top of the backended deals.
I think your way off mate. We were inder the cap before mbye and woods were moved on, so even if there are some ratchet clauses for next year we are still well and truely under, especially if we move foran into a retirement home.

WestBeast

Peyow Peyow
Reaction score
Wooden Spoon run longer than Knights coming up ... because we've recruited fuck all for next season and are too busy acting like a charity and paying for our players to play elsewhere, whilst weakening our own side.
Could be a 3peat , but if they are young blokes having a dig and not wannabe pretenders just here for the paycheque , then I’m onboard!

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Your source must be telling you porkies!

What players do we have remaining that would be on big dollars with such clauses? Jackson, Floporan & Klemmer?

Mbye & Woods - gone

Kasiano, Graham, Lee - off the books

Lichaa, JMK - signed by new board and one would think on bare minimal as it has been made clear that Dogs not paying overs anymore (even though these 2 are not worth minimal)

Burr, Carr, Cerutto, Cleeland, Eastwood, Brett Morris, Josh Morris, Fine, Frawley, Lewis, Martin, Priest, Woolford - all off contract this year

Off the top off my head, the current regulars in our starting team this season we have, moving onto next year;

Hoppa, Montoya, Klemmer, Jackson, Tolman, Fualalo, Elliott, Floporan, RFM & Lichaa, we are in dire straits with our cap? If true, the NRL has every right to turn out the lights on the dogs because this is far beyond incompetence
This so called "salary cap crisis" is all bullshit.
It is the excuse being used for the clean out that is going on.

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This so called "salary cap crisis" is all bullshit.
It is the excuse being used for the clean out that is going on.
I agree and I also agree with the way they are going about it.

I have a "gut" feeling they have a couple of very good replacements for next season

Status
Not open for further replies.