Banned
Reaction score
Castle - for the Bulldogs.
Dib - for the Bulldogs.
Hasler - for the Bulldogs.
Todd Greenberg - for the NRL.
John Grant - for the NRL.
Dave Smith - for the NRL.

Despite all the hatred and crap for Dib/Hasler/Castle, I honetsly believe that Greenberg has made more mistakes and fuckups and damge than any of the others.

Whilst Dib/Castle/Hasler have completely fucked up the Bulldogs, their damage is limited to a single club (us).

Smith, whilst a complete moron, hasn't really buggered things up that badly in my opinion.

Grant - was a complete dickhead. How he got the lead job in first place I don't know. He was more a talker and a showpony, and spoke before thinking.

But Greenberg for mine is the real problem. Constantly changing things, bringing in new rules, and refusing to accept there are problems in the NRL.

Thoughts?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I nominate Dean Hasler.

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Castle - for the Bulldogs.
Dib - for the Bulldogs.
Hasler - for the Bulldogs.
Todd Greenberg - for the NRL.
John Grant - for the NRL.
Dave Smith - for the NRL.

Despite all the hatred and crap for Dib/Hasler/Castle, I honetsly believe that Greenberg has made more mistakes and fuckups and damge than any of the others.

Whilst Dib/Castle/Hasler have completely fucked up the Bulldogs, their damage is limited to a single club (us).

Smith, whilst a complete moron, hasn't really buggered things up that badly in my opinion.

Grant - was a complete dickhead. How he got the lead job in first place I don't know. He was more a talker and a showpony, and spoke before thinking.

But Greenberg for mine is the real problem. Constantly changing things, bringing in new rules, and refusing to accept there are problems in the NRL.

Thoughts?
I think you missed one - Todd Greenberg for the Bulldogs. Remember, he got Des into our beloved club. And Des brought his crew with him and the rest is a sad tale!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Greenturd
Hasbeen
Mrs castles

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Rather than multiples, who do you think has sinle handedly done the most damage?

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At club level you can't go past these 3 idiots Dib/Hasler/Castle. But overall Greenturd has f@cked and will continue to f@ck the NRL over as a whole until someone becomes wise to his bullshit and shows him the door. Todd is the greatest campaigner the AFL has ever had. He is the gift that keeps on giving and the NRL is paying the price. The NRL has become the National Rorting League under his watch.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Dib left everything to Hasler. Castle just followed Dib’s lead. The consequence of that was Hasler had full autonomy over the team, recruitment and strategy. There was nobody steering the ship. Many areas of the club were neglected from harold matts to flegg.

The board and CEO believed that this model could deliver the club a premiership and it did not.

We’re not travelling as bad as other clubs. We’re about 2-3 years away from getting back into the 8 with a competitive roster.

I’m not sure if thats an achievement. Hasler would have us in the 8 with the current roster playing boring football.

The current board needed to take some bold steps to get us where we need to be. None have been taken to date.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There is alot of hate for Des and the old board which is understandable... the problem is when this hate masks the failings of the current coach & board

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Greenberg for putting Hasler in charge of the salary cap & what he did to the NRL

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is alot of hate for Des and the old board which is understandable... the problem is when this hate masks the failings of the current coach & board
Dib re-signed Des

Dib sacked Des

Dib signed Pay

Members chose Anderdon's

There is a handful of disgruntled supporters like yourself who cannot get over Dib sacking Des than Dib losing his position to Anderson, though its what the members voted for. You are a minority so you have to put up with it.

If you can make a positive change to your liking, go for your life

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dib re-signed Des

Dib sacked Des

Dib signed Pay

Members chose Anderdon's

There is a handful of disgruntled supporters like yourself who cannot get over Dib sacking Des than Dib losing his position to Anderson, though its what the members voted for. You are a minority so you have to put up with it.

If you can make a positive change to your liking, go for your life
Untrue.. I just think we need to reach a point where Pay is held accountable for some of our performances this year

I couldnt give a f*ck about Dib or any of those other characters that arent around anymore.. your the one that mentions Dib & Co in every second post

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Untrue.. I just think we need to reach a point where Pay is held accountable for some of our performances this year

I couldnt give a f*ck about Dib or any of those other characters that arent around anymore.. your the one that mentions Dib & Co in every second post
lol

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

How about I give you a racing car that’s damaged. This car used to do 9 seconds flat per quarter mile. Before I give you the car, I crash the car into a wall. The car now does the quarter mile in 20 seconds. It needs a lot of work to get it back to a 9 second car, but the problem is you have no money to spend on the car to fix it, the bank won’t give you a loan and no family member, friend or foe will give/lend you the money either.

What do you do?
You are nearing the age of retirement and in a couple of years you’ll have access to hundreds of thousands of dollars from your super fund to fix the car and make it a 9 second car again.

What do you do?

1. Give up
2. Steal money from somewhere
3. Wait for your super fund money and be patient.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whoever nominated and supported Castle and Rugby Australia’s will probably be saying the same thing soon.
She's utterly incompetent out of her depth and a professional "30%er"

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It really shows that if you employ incompetent people, you get incompetent results. It happened at Belmore and its happening to the NRL.
Looks like the tide is turning at Belmore, so thats a positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.