Let Moses and Woods go now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I am sick of going to the game and watching these two clowns pretend there dogs players. Frustrating knowing they dont give a damm. Pay them what we have too and piss them off now. Put Brett at fullback and Dean Pay watch all the tries come.Brett runs so hard his a true bulldog.lknow our season is over but there are players there that still have the dogs at heart and play there guts out. piss off those two fakers and drop Montoya his not smart enough to play fg

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
"Brett is a true bulldog" lol. Literally came because of his brother and a massive salary and has only been here a few years while Moses has been here since he was a kid. The state of some people on TK lol.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Moses was good again yesterday
so was Woods

as for fan fav RFM who has done jack shit since his try in rd 1 apart from crabbing sideways across the field
Toomaga ,JMK, Martin all ISP quality

Matilida

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
maybe let Moses go.

We are not going to find a prop much cheaper that Aaron especially if we have to pay some of the contract to another club.

Dogsarnthavingaparty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I am sick of going to the game and watching these two clowns pretend there dogs players. Frustrating knowing they dont give a damm. Pay them what we have too and piss them off now. Put Brett at fullback and Dean Pay watch all the tries come.Brett runs so hard his a true bulldog.lknow our season is over but there are players there that still have the dogs at heart and play there guts out. piss off those two fakers and drop Montoya his not smart enough to play fg
I agree fuck off mbye and woods poofter gay bitches its all about money never liked either of them dogs my arse marty grah more like it

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
maybe let Moses go.

We are not going to find a prop much cheaper that Aaron especially if we have to pay some of the contract to another club.
Woods is one of the highest paid props in the game if you believe the $900k salary being thrown around. We could easily get a decent prop for $400k now our recruitment team doesn’t have Cleal in it

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They both gone after the Titans game if you believe NRL 360 they seem to have some inside information. So where does that leave us for the rest of the year? Wooden spoon for sure losing two of our high profile players without even any replacements coming in. I'm not happy.

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moses was good again yesterday
so was Woods

as for fan fav RFM who has done jack shit since his try in rd 1 apart from crabbing sideways across the field
Toomaga ,JMK, Martin all ISP quality
Finally someone who sees RFM for what he is. He ain’t got bulldog DNA in him. Runs sideways to avoid certain defenders and wouldn’t know how to put on a proper hit in defence to save his life.

I laugh how he struggles and tries to push defenders off him after he “eases” himself into the defensive line. Hit the line hard you soft cock.

froggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Woods is one of the highest paid props in the game if you believe the $900k salary being thrown around. We could easily get a decent prop for $400k now our recruitment team doesn’t have Cleal in it
You think it will be that easy to replace Woods?

Name me a decent prop we can get for $400k.

Our club is fukked. We are in the mess from hell. There is no light at the end of the tunnel.

It makes no sense to let Woods go if we are paying his wages. Stupid dick move by the club and some of the idiots on here that have no clue and just hate Woods because of his hair.

Deadset some of the kids on here don’t watch our games. If they did they would realise without any shadow of doubt that our spine is the problem.

But hey, let’s just sell the farm. Why not sell Klemmer and Jackson as well. If you’re gonna run last it might as well be a long last.

This admin is no better than the last and that is saying something.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You think it will be that easy to replace Woods?

Name me a decent prop we can get for $400k.

Our club is fukked. We are in the mess from hell. There is no light at the end of the tunnel.

It makes no sense to let Woods go if we are paying his wages. Stupid dick move by the club and some of the idiots on here that have no clue and just hate Woods because of his hair.

Deadset some of the kids on here don’t watch our games. If they did they would realise without any shadow of doubt that our spine is the problem.

But hey, let’s just sell the farm. Why not sell Klemmer and Jackson as well. If you’re gonna run last it might as well be a long last.

This admin is no better than the last and that is saying something.
Fair point. Until the NRL or clubs publish the amount each player counts towards their cap this is all a guessing game anyway.
I’ve said on many other posts it makes no sense to pay players to play elsewhere. It’s also rubbish we are trying to offload a player we only just recruited. When you look at this saga now along with Dib reneging on Hasler’s extension and offloading Mbye, our administration looks shady and unprofessional. I’m sure plenty of players will think twice signing with the club if our recent track record is taken into account.

pugsley

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Woods not leaving by 30/6
Sharks wanting too much

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I can agree that the cap Woods and Mbye take up could be better spent. But i wont go as far as to flame them or say they are shit. There is no benefit freeing up cap during the year if we cannot spend it on anyone, so no real point them going early. Just make the side even weaker the rest of the year imo.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Brett won’t last 3 games at fullback.

Woods is clearly trying, he’s just coming up with too many errors.

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Channel 7 Mbye gone after this game and Woods not long after.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
"Brett is a true bulldog" lol. Literally came because of his brother and a massive salary and has only been here a few years while Moses has been here since he was a kid. The state of some people on TK lol.
Dean pay has the bulldog DNA coz he knows the dogs of war playstyle.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I am just at the point now, if this is what it takes to make the rebuilding happen faster so we don't have to sit through another 2-3 years like this one, than so be it, get rid of whoever.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I agree with you on Bye however, I believe you are wrong on Woodsy, I wonder how you would perform if it was you who just signed up a multi million $ contract over 4 years securing yours and your Families financial future + playing NRL with your best mate and as the season starts you get the feeling everything is turning to shit because of a previous administration who are no longer there. Wake up to yourself Dude...... you have no idea!!

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Finally someone who sees RFM for what he is. He ain’t got bulldog DNA in him. Runs sideways to avoid certain defenders and wouldn’t know how to put on a proper hit in defence to save his life.

I laugh how he struggles and tries to push defenders off him after he “eases” himself into the defensive line. Hit the line hard you soft cock.
LOL you are talking through your Ass Dude!!

Status
Not open for further replies.