Belmore this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feendogz

Observant
Reaction score
Mods feel free to delete or move the thread

Just wanted some advice on people who have driven to Belmore games before as I usually catch the train.

If I aim to get there around 12ish would I be able to find parking easily enough somewhere in town?

First time driving in so just not sure at all how much time I should allow

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is plenty of parking but my advice is get there early. Give yourself an extra 15mins. You’ll be fine, there are plenty of back streets to park in.

Feendogz

Observant
Reaction score
There is plenty of parking but my advice is get there early. Give yourself an extra 15mins. You’ll be fine, there are plenty of back streets to park in.
Yeah thats the plan, aiming to get in 11:30-12 depending on traffic.

A full 3 hours before NRL kick off should give me plenty of time to find a spot.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
What direction u coming from..? Plenty of parking if u arrive midday

Feendogz

Observant
Reaction score
Coming from Camden, M5 is always hit and miss depending if some dopey bastard gets into a prang as usual.

But yeah plan on a bite to eat before heading over to watch ISP so will be getting there early.

Plus I imagine Dogs current form will keep people away anyway

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I reckon there should be parking right out the front

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I used to look forward to Belmore games, now I know it will be a shit performance for a loss.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mods feel free to delete or move the thread

Just wanted some advice on people who have driven to Belmore games before as I usually catch the train.

If I aim to get there around 12ish would I be able to find parking easily enough somewhere in town?

First time driving in so just not sure at all how much time I should allow
Yes plenty of off-street parking so get there early and then go get a kebab

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Coming from Camden, M5 is always hit and miss depending if some dopey bastard gets into a prang as usual.

But yeah plan on a bite to eat before heading over to watch ISP so will be getting there early.

Palmer , waverley, tudor st u will snag a spot easy
lucky to be 10k there on saturday

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nah you'll be right. All the habibs will be polishing their wheels at midday ready for their midnight cruz

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

3 grades playing i believe sat. Like the good old days. 12.00 is a good time to get parking there. But my opinion is that doggies supporters will turn out on sat to belmore should be a good crowd

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Shit of a place to watch NRL at and even worse to park your car at FFS Brookvale then Belmore as the worst places to visit and watch Rugby League IMO
Go to the leagues Club and watch it on the big screen with a few cold ones.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah thats the plan, aiming to get in 11:30-12 depending on traffic.

A full 3 hours before NRL kick off should give me plenty of time to find a spot.
That will give you plenty of time to spare and you can either walk to the leagues club or Belmore RSL Club for a feed, better still park at the leagues club and take the short walk to the oval. Good Luck, see you out there.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can park your car at Canterbury Hospital for $20.

If you can acquire a disabled permit from a family member, uncle/aunt, compo king - you get free parking in any disabled spot or a spot with time limits.

Also parking available at Woolies Campsie as well as Campsie Shopping Centre - 10-15min walk to Belmore Sportsground.

Plenty of parking along the train tracks along Campsie Station which is a 15min walk to Belmore Sportsground or you can always jump the gates at the Station.

Plenty of parking at the other side of Belmore where the Greek Church is

Feendogz

Observant
Reaction score
Cheers for all the help guys!

Most likely park at the club but great to know streets shouldn’t be an issue

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If you get there early, you'll have no trouble parking in the surrounding streets.

Status
Not open for further replies.