Round 14 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
and with all this shit served up, the only action we are seeing the board do, is further tear apart the team by offering up players and paying for them to play elsewhere. #basketcase.
Trouble is the fire sale was on the cards no matter who's on the board or the coach. Not saying I like what I am seeing, most definitely not, but the current mob (rabble of you prefer) didn't cause the almighty cluster fuck we find ourselves in now.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cos Pay and Des can’t coach , we can score tries after tries just we are shit ahha
I have refrained from bagging out the coach. But FMD this is hard to watch. How can we not have addressed ANY of the attacking issues we had last year. What about offloads...? Support play? Someone backing up Faitala Mariner or Woods, running into the ball rather than standing flat footed ...arrgh!!

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if we ever had a worst winger and centre combination then Hoppa and Montoya? They can't attack and they certainly cannot DEFEND!!!!
Tim Winitana and Heka Nanai

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Being completely honest- we should be keeping
Klemmer
Jackson
Morris twins
RFM
Maybe, maybe Olive and Martin
Any JUNIORS in ISP with POTENTIAL

As for every other player - UP FOR GRABS!!!!!
Buy 1 get 15 free.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Copy that
But market value dictates certain need
Not his fault we offered him overs right?
Obviously not his fault but we can’t be paying a prop 900k a year especially when we’re paying almost as much to Klemmer and Tolman also.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have refrained from bagging out the coach. But FMD this is hard to watch. How can we not have addressed ANY of the attacking issues we had last year. What about offloads...? Support play? Someone backing up Faitala Mariner or Woods, running into the ball rather than standing flat footed ...arrgh!!
Well said. That’s why I’ve said that nothing has CHANGED since Des left.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I thought that die with the ball on the last was a Des move

I’ve seen it every game this year

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Pay is incompetent, Klopp could out coach him after studying league for a month.

RichoDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There is effort just no skill, speed or talent from this mob it is hard to take that we have cap issues!

Status
Not open for further replies.