Cap issues coverup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And again another comment that makes no sense at all. Since when did I say we will sign 100 players? Lol if you can read properly I said they are over exaggerating the cap possibly. Not that we are in a great place atm. So again either comment with something productive or atleast makes sense or just stop trying to prove how big your cock is
If we didnt have any issues, Dibshit & Desaster would not of released James Graham since this year was his last contracted year with the club

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Management had no idea just like the Manly board
Don’t believe it for a second. Des was manly bred and ran the joint for years. Todd got him over and we became successful. He went on a decline when he turned the atmosphere into hell. Players didn’t wana be there, staff didn’t wana be there but the board still had control over contracts and caps. We didn’t become one of the most successful clubs in the comp on and off the field by fluke.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we didnt have any issues, Dibshit & Desaster would not of released James Graham since this year was his last contracted year with the club
That was to cover foran and woods signature... had nothing to do with compliance 2019 and beyond...

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys I didn’t create this thread to create arguments or say I’m right and everyone else is wrong. I just made a personal statement that could maybe be true. It’s called a forum so we can discuss everything Bulldogs.... as crazy as shit sounds sometimes things like this do happen... my god some people on this forum are on here to just shut people down and be complete dicks

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you are telling me we are manly are we? We are the richest club in the comp and we didn’t get here by fluke. I’m not saying I’m right I’m just saying this all stinks... as soon as the club settled to a agreement with des and paid him out the week after our cap issues are so bad we are physically screwed for years to come. Cmon how true can this be. Des ran the football side not the contract side as we are told. Even if he did have full reins to chose what players he wanted how can management of a multi million dollar franchise get to the point we are now? Why would Dib fight so hard to stay in charge of things are so so bad.

Everyone who’s calling me a idiot has basically said so because they believe what the media is spinning and what the club is saying to us. Really since when do the media tell the whole truth or not make up crap. And since when as a fan base has the club been so outright generous in telling us exactly what’s going on with the cap
U should put an apology thread like scooby dooby do lol. Hahahahahaha.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
U should put an apology thread like scooby dooby do lol. Hahahahahaha.
Apology for what hahahaha I didn’t threaten anyone or said anything negative about anyone... people need to chill hahahahaha

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t know about cover up lol..

But 15th is looking very likely now even with the 2 points from the bye because of our +/-

Not a nice place to be, this rebuild can’t happen quick enough.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t know about cover up lol..

But 15th is looking very likely now even with the 2 points from the bye because of our +/-

Not a nice place to be, this rebuild can’t happen quick enough.
I didn’t say cover up I said they are basically using this situation to fast track our clean up... if we were ok at the beginning of the year why are we so bad now. All I’m saying is it won’t surprise me if they are using this opportunity about salary cap dramas to there advantage which isn’t a dumb move atall

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn’t say cover up I said they are basically using this situation to fast track our clean up... if we were ok at the beginning of the year why are we so bad now. All I’m saying is it won’t surprise me if they are using this opportunity about salary cap dramas to there advantage which isn’t a dumb move atall
We were never ok bud, thats something a coach and club sais to get and keep the players focused to at least try and win a couple of games. Crunch time now tho time to clean it up.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay should join this so called clean out
I reckon if he has no success no matter who’s on the field by 2020 he’ll be gone. I personally think with the side we have now we shouldn’t be going as bad as we are. But I’m accepting the excuse that his cleaning up a mess. So time will tell

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon if he has no success no matter who’s on the field by 2020 he’ll be gone. I personally think with the side we have now we shouldn’t be going as bad as we are. But I’m accepting the excuse that his cleaning up a mess. So time will tell
Where not going that bad. We have lost 6 games by less than 6 points. Thats the million dollar man forans fault. Not the coach.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Na mate he is a tough bastard i know him. Hes the exact character we need to tell em all to fuck off. When we have all the new fellas here and he cant get the best out of them then do it. Wont get a decent coach in this mess, just be patient.
You'd hope but some of his coaching/mid game and player decisions have been showing someone who seems a little out of his depth, I reckon Cleary was the man to sign as a coach but we didn't sadly

Status
Not open for further replies.