Cap issues coverup

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok hear me out here... this is just a personal theory but could their be any coincidence that it took half a season into pay’s coaching gig to somehow come up with a master plan to clean out the current roster as soon as possible with over exaggerating our cap issues.

For starters we had suli on the books in the off season and got rid of him. That’s one example of how did we manage to do that if we are so bad in the cap. I personally think pay has no faith in this current squad and wants to get rid of as many players as he can to start rebuilding.

Mbye was always going to get the flick if he didn’t thrive in fb. On the $ his on he ain’t no superstar in our colours. Woods was a signature that pay might not even want and now they are shopping him around.

All I’m saying is it won’t surprise me if we ain’t in such a massive salary cap issue and more the fact the club is riding this excuse as the blame is pointed at previous board and coach. I might be over thinking it but I have a niggling feeling there’s something more to all this cap then we all know about.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
If we were in the 8 mbye wouldnt have left

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we were in the 8 mbye wouldnt have left
That’s what I’m saying... all of a sudden our cap issues are beyond belief and we are in turmoil... how on earth would des and Dib approve of this if they were still meant to be around. Something just doesn’t add up. Yes I hate Dib and des as much as anyone on here but they were business men and they wouldn’t shoot them selves in the foot. If this team was top 8 I bet we wouldn’t hear a whisper about salary cap dramas.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
That’s what I’m saying... all of a sudden our cap issues are beyond belief and we are in turmoil... how on earth would des and Dib approve of this if they were still meant to be around. Something just doesn’t add up. Yes I hate Dib and des as much as anyone on here but they were business men and they wouldn’t shoot them selves in the foot. If this team was top 8 I bet we wouldn’t hear a whisper about salary cap dramas.
Yeh youre right.

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Desasters only philosophy is backended contracts. Once Greenturd left Desaster convinced Dib of his "model" and they went ballistic.

He would of kept backending contracts up until he left the club. Desaster got caught out with the board elections and the fact the fans had enough and woke up.

At the end of the day, caught out or not the **** still got his payout which all that matters to him. You would think an outsider who was welcomed into someones home with there hands wide open and a fat salary would have the due diligence to treat the club with respect

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Desasters only philosophy is backended contracts. Once Greenturd left Desaster convinced Dib of his "model" and they went ballistic.

He would of kept backending contracts up until he left the club. Desaster got caught out with the board elections and the fact the fans had enough and woke up.

At the end of the day, caught out or not the **** still got his payout which all that matters to him. You would think an outsider who was welcomed into someones home with there hands wide open and a fat salary would have the due diligence to treat the club with respect
Ok I’m not saying your wrong but cmon man. Des is smarter then we make him out to be. Yes his a wanker and prob deserves what he got but why in the world would he sign a extended contract with us if we are so bad cap wise. It just doesn’t make sense. That’s basically stuffing up his whole coaching career.

I think the club is using it a leverage and offloading the blame on des and Dib. Which is a smart move. They tried to screw the club and maybe now the club is using a negative into a positive. Let’s point the finger on the asshole that tried to sue us. It just doesn’t make sense in my mind how all this mess is so out of control. No matter how much des wanted to backend deals, management would have never let it get so bad we basically need to offload majority of our superstars and play a nsw cup side for 2-3 years. Something is very fishy

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
They probably don't know yet themselves how we are for cap space next year. They told us what they know...we are ok this year. It will depend who they move on during but mostly after the season and for how much.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could have a point here. Who would we have who is on more than $500k signed for next season?

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ok I’m not saying your wrong but cmon man. Des is smarter then we make him out to be. Yes his a wanker and prob deserves what he got but why in the world would he sign a extended contract with us if we are so bad cap wise. It just doesn’t make sense. That’s basically stuffing up his whole coaching career.

I think the club is using it a leverage and offloading the blame on des and Dib. Which is a smart move. They tried to screw the club and maybe now the club is using a negative into a positive. Let’s point the finger on the asshole that tried to sue us. It just doesn’t make sense in my mind how all this mess is so out of control. No matter how much des wanted to backend deals, management would have never let it get so bad we basically need to offload majority of our superstars and play a nsw cup side for 2-3 years. Something is very fishy
Management had no idea just like the Manly board

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Des isnt smart bud and either are u. Look at manly. That is us for next few years. No conspiracy. Des will never coach in australia again. Pay has just taken a little time to give everyone the chance they deserve. Now he knows who the overpaid soft cocks are hes fucking them off. Simple.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh my god. Seriously. The fucking moronic attitude of our fan base will never end.

Another dum dum
Lol really and your comment justifies just how clever and smart you are. If there isn’t anything productive or positive to say then why bother commenting at all. So basically your attitude is the only moronic thing here

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Fucken oath Des is smart.

The best game he has ever played in his life as a player and coach, was playing Dib for a fool.

Cool 2 mill without cracking a sweat

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck Mbye, shit halfback shit fullback, shit **** .. Let’s rid Woods, Lichia also..

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Des isnt smart bud and either are u. Look at manly. That is us for next few years. No conspiracy. Des will never coach in australia again. Pay has just taken a little time to give everyone the chance they deserve. Now he knows who the overpaid soft cocks are hes fucking them off. Simple.
So you are telling me we are manly are we? We are the richest club in the comp and we didn’t get here by fluke. I’m not saying I’m right I’m just saying this all stinks... as soon as the club settled to a agreement with des and paid him out the week after our cap issues are so bad we are physically screwed for years to come. Cmon how true can this be. Des ran the football side not the contract side as we are told. Even if he did have full reins to chose what players he wanted how can management of a multi million dollar franchise get to the point we are now? Why would Dib fight so hard to stay in charge of things are so so bad.

Everyone who’s calling me a idiot has basically said so because they believe what the media is spinning and what the club is saying to us. Really since when do the media tell the whole truth or not make up crap. And since when as a fan base has the club been so outright generous in telling us exactly what’s going on with the cap

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok dum dum.

We will sign 100 new players next year. Get back on your jet ski
And again another comment that makes no sense at all. Since when did I say we will sign 100 players? Lol if you can read properly I said they are over exaggerating the cap possibly. Not that we are in a great place atm. So again either comment with something productive or atleast makes sense or just stop trying to prove how big your cock is

Status
Not open for further replies.