Negligence

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I find it frustrating that Hasler sues the club for a contract breach yet his negligence in recruitment and Cap management is swept under the carpet... surely he’s accountable for the mess he’s left behind?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can give anyone his address if they'd like to head around and take a shit on his doorstep.
If you gave his address to everyone that wanted to shit on his doorstep the shit pile would cover his house and those of his nearest three neighbors on either side.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
LOL I actually don't need to give it out.. 5 seconds on Google.

Lol
I’d like to piss on his front door

Shitting would be uncouth
Not sure that would be good for the 1900s wooden floorboards... it'll sink in between them (unlike poo).

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can give anyone his address if they'd like to head around and take a shit on his doorstep.
Can we all shit in a bag and ring the door bell when he answer slingshot that bag in his face and play who let the dogs out over a loud speaker ?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I find it frustrating that Hasler sues the club for a contract breach yet his negligence in recruitment and Cap management is swept under the carpet... surely he’s accountable for the mess he’s left behind?
Whats more concerning were the fucktard beancounters who allowed this to happen and supported the madness

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’d like to steal all the breakers out of the meter box in his palace, including the phase incomers.
Then when he replaces them, steal them all again.
**** hates to spend his money.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If you gave his address to everyone that wanted to shit on his doorstep the shit pile would cover his house and those of his nearest three neighbors on either side.
Nah the **** would bag it and sell it as manure

Reactions: DT

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL I actually don't need to give it out.. 5 seconds on Google.

Not sure that would be good for the 1900s wooden floorboards... it'll sink in between them (unlike poo).

Collaroy?

Last edited:

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
At best you can only fire him for being incompetent - but wilful negligence is an interesting term in law.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Stand out the front of his place with a T Shirt Cannon and fire dogs jerseys into the backyard.

Or just walk along Collaroy beach and toss it into his yard.. :D

Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hasler is sitting out on his back deck over looking Collaroy beach sipping a beer with Foran both thinking thank fuck for the dogs and our retirement top ups

Status
Not open for further replies.