Mbye called in Maroons camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It’s been a whirlwind 24 hours for young fullback Moses Mbye, with the 24-year-old called into the Queensland camp ahead of Origin I.

Mbye got the call just after after signing a four-year deal with the Wests Tigers, which will see him join the club from the Bulldogs at the end of the season.

The Maroons have called Mbye into the camp as training cover for Billy Slater, as the Queensland veteran currently deals with a slight hamstring issue.

Mbye has been impressive for the Bulldogs this season in an otherwise dour campaign from Canterbury, and has been rewarded for his strong form with the call-up.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It just goes to show that you have to play for (or get signed by) another team in order to get a rep jersey, It's mostly a mates game.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Just stepping in as the fullback for training drills as Slater is in cotton wool.

Knights refused to release Ponga for this purpose as they have a game this week

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
QRL is saying mosses there just as a public speaker !

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Moses was one of six called into camp along with Dale Copley, Brenko Lee, Anothey Milford, Jayden Su’a and Joe Ofehengaue

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Has absolutely nothing to do with the fact Pay has strong NSW Blues connections, nothing!

The fact Pay is one of the most educated in young rep talent coming through shows the Maroons have no idea and are now lost without their babies.. The fab 4.

AND these fukn bastrards! They couldn't announce this before he signed driving his price up could they? Absolute Thurston's shit bastards, excuse me but this just pisses me off.

stinkypinky

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He can just stay there and we can play another fullback for the rest of the season start building for next year

Status
Not open for further replies.