Team 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh shit where fucked. But getting used to it. As long as they get cap soughted out and more young and hungry talent. And i think u will find he will start breaking alot more younger guys in next year.

buldogs1956

Waterboy
Reaction score
Oh shit where fucked. But getting used to it. As long as they get cap soughted out and more young and hungry talent. And i think u will find he will start breaking alot more younger guys in next year.
Hope so there's a few guys knocking on the door I hope we blood a few this year
Lewis Cleveland okunbor and Woodford come to mind

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Lets just go shopping at Parramatta..

Gutherson, French, and Moses are all potentially up for grabs.. AND HAYNE for $500k!!!

1. French
2. Gutherson
3. Olive / Holland
4. Hayne
5. Hoppa/Montoya
6. Moses
7. Foran
9. JMK/Brown/Woolford/Lewis

Hope so there's a few guys knocking on the door I hope we blood a few this year
Lewis Cleveland okunbor and Woodford come to mind
Cleeland is gone end of this year.

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Aiden Sezer is almost a done deal he met with Dean Pay and Andrew Hill on Monday. It’s swop deal find out in the coming weeks.

buldogs1956

Waterboy
Reaction score
Lets just go shopping at Parramatta..

Gutherson, French, and Moses are all potentially up for grabs.. AND HAYNE for $500k!!!

1. French
2. Gutherson
3. Olive / Holland
4. Hayne
5. Hoppa/Montoya
6. Moses
7. Foran
9. JMK/Brown/Woolford/Lewis

Cleeland is gone end of this year.
That looks awesome would be ironic for pay to poach from parra with the guys we drop we could be in the market for these guys but I don't think Hayne would wear blue and white

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He was spotted at Belmore on Monday, Dean Pay is trying to find money in the cap, Mbye gone, Woods gone to Knights. Dean pay wants a hooker and a half and a good centre.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You wonder what this club is doing. There are so many options out there. Desperate footy players wanting another shot. Why aren't we looking to sign these before another club gets them. For instance, Barba, carney and hastings are all desperate. Also Bevan french wants to play fb and sione katoa says he wants to come back to the dogs. There are so many options. I hope they have moved on mbye and have some other plan in mind.

buldogs1956

Waterboy
Reaction score
He was spotted at Belmore on Monday, Dean Pay is trying to find money in the cap, Mbye gone, Woods gone to Knights. Dean pay wants a hooker and a half and centre.
That's what we all want with a fullback Meaney may need a couple of yesrs

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Aiden Sezer is almost a done deal he met with Dean Pay and Andrew Hill on Monday. It’s swop deal find out in the coming weeks.
Stop reading social media rumour pages. In the last 2 hours alone you've claimed we have signed Coote, Hastings, and now Aiden Sezer.

I mean ... I'll be over the moon if thats correct, but I doubt it.

That looks awesome would be ironic for pay to poach from parra with the guys we drop we could be in the market for these guys but I don't think Hayne would wear blue and white
Haynes still got many a club to play for... it's his dream to play for every club :D

You wonder what this club is doing. There are so many options out there. Desperate footy players wanting another shot. Why aren't we looking to sign these before another club gets them. For instance, Barba, carney and hastings are all desperate. Also Bevan french wants to play fb and sione katoa says he wants to come back to the dogs. There are so many options. I hope they have moved on mbye and have some other plan in mind.
Sione Katoa never played for us (neither of them) as far as I know.

Panthers one - Roosters SG/HM > Panthers NYC > Panthers NSW Cup > NRL Panthers
Sharks one - Parra Eels SG/HM > Sharks NYC > Sharks NSW Cup > NRL Sharks

But you are right ... there's some high risk bargains out there from players wanting to get their career back on track. Carney is the exception though as he doesn't want to play at the moment since his mother has cancer and is his sole remaining parent.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stop reading social media rumour pages. In the last 2 hours alone you've claimed we have signed Coote, Hastings, and now Aiden Sezer.

I mean ... I'll be over the moon if thats correct, but I doubt it.

Haynes still got many a club to play for... it's his dream to play for every club :D

Sione Katoa never played for us (neither of them) as far as I know.

Panthers one - Roosters SG/HM > Panthers NYC > Panthers NSW Cup > NRL Panthers
Sharks one - Parra Eels SG/HM > Sharks NYC > Sharks NSW Cup > NRL Sharks

But you are right ... there's some high risk bargains out there from players wanting to get their career back on track. Carney is the exception though as he doesn't want to play at the moment since his mother has cancer and is his sole remaining parent.
Sione from cronulla not penrith. He was our local junior

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Sione from cronulla not penrith. He was our local junior
Are you talking wayyyyy back (aka his Chester Hill Hornets days as a boy?)

Note just realised he skipped NSW Cup ... straight from 20s.

But he was in Parras system before Sharks.

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I like Dean Pay his smart and aggressive he knows what to buy his got his plan

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sezer has officially re-signed with the Raiders so yeah ....

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
1. Meaney
2. Hopoate
3. Holland
4. Olive
5. Crichton
6. Lewis
7. Foran
8. Woods
9. Brown
10. Klemmer
11. Martin
12. Mariner
13. Jackson

14. Woolford
15. To'Omagaa
16. Tolman
17. Elliot / Ogden

atm this would be our best imo.

of course id like to get rid of Hopoate, Foran, Woods and possibly Elliot and Tolman pending possible replacements.

Status
Not open for further replies.