Are we paying anything for Moses Mbye to play elsewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No. Hill is using clever wording. He did ask for a release. IF he could get his current contract. Tigers are paying a fair chunk of it

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
On the Dogs website Andrew Hill stats that he asked for a release so does this mean we do not have to pay any money of his contract next year? That will be interesting.
Hope so. Since he's already taken more than enough money off us with only a handful of solid outings since 2015

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I believe there is a deal being sounded out so that he goes before the next round we play.....anything is possible with these shinanigans
I hope what you say comes to fruition because the sooner the better!!

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I believe there is a deal being sounded out so that he goes before the next round we play.....anything is possible with these shinanigans
You're probably right. Nothing is beyond anyone these days. I really miss the times when all we had to talk about was the footy. This stuff has been going on for 2 or 3 years now and I'm really jack of it. Just want to go to the footy and watch my team without all the BS that is going on.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never did i think I'd see such a low day at the club we r backwards ffs

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You're probably right. Nothing is beyond anyone these days. I really miss the times when all we had to talk about was the footy. This stuff has been going on for 2 or 3 years now and I'm really jack of it. Just want to go to the footy and watch my team without all the BS that is going on.
Amen to that brother !! Long gone are those days!! Hopefully this will be the last of it for a long time an we can build a team an culture an get some stability at this club!
It’s been a long time coming.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Put Hoppa back at Fullback
Mbye can play on the wing or off the bench since he’s leaving

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All Nrl players are disgusting tbh. This guy was all over the media this year chit chatting about how the dogs will do well this year and how they are working hard... how he is excited to be a fullback. What an actor. He literally signed for another club so easily. We persisted with this guy for a long time when we could have said nah mate we don't want you last year. Where is the loyalty anymore. Wow wow wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.