Drop JMK

Status
Not open for further replies.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You guys can point to other players .. but to begin with Pay start the changes by dropping JMK next game..

Sure hes a rookie but the basic errors he did today are just inexcusable.. Needs to go back to school in reserves..

Watched the fox replay I could go through 10 basic things he stuffed up, cost us 1 definite try and many attacking opportunities he stuffed up.. really looked like he didnt play what was infront of him..

Last edited:

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
JMK was shit before he got chosen for 1st grade and was even shitter after he got chosen and he will always be shit.
Makes me laugh at the amount of Kennellers who talked him up and still do. As usual I am right again...
Kid has no vision, offers nothing but his speed, makes so many mistakes, I don't even think he has made a linebreak yet since he has been hooker..

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
JMK was shit before he got chosen for 1st grade and was even shitter after he got chosen and he will always be shit.
Makes me laugh at the amount of Kennellers who talked him up and still do. As usual I am right again...
Kid has no vision, offers nothing but his speed, makes so many mistakes, I don't even think he has made a linebreak yet since he has been hooker..
Were you wanking whilst praising yourself?

Dave0175

Waterboy
Reaction score
The kid has just reached puberty and your searching for his head ...
We should probably move him on i guess and watch in awe as thurston retires at the cowboys ... just sayin

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The kid has just reached puberty and your searching for his head ...
We should probably move him on i guess and watch in awe as thurston retires at the cowboys ... just sayin
Nah mate, dean pay reckons he has a “good attitude” and he’s a “tough kid”.

Too bad he can’t “fucking play”.

Sick of this moronic coach that has the insight of a schooner sipping moron at the pub.

Dave0175

Waterboy
Reaction score
Nah mate, dean pay reckons he has a “good attitude” and he’s a “tough kid”.

Too bad he can’t “fucking play”.

Sick of this moronic coach that has the insight of a schooner sipping moron at the pub.

Dave0175

Waterboy
Reaction score
Yep ... it's definitely frustrating times here ...
Micheal lichaa 1m a year playing reserve does my head in
Its like because hes not there now playing first grade hes out of the line of fire, leaving jmk to cop all the flack

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brown would have been an option.

His injury on the weekend didn’t look like it was a small strain though.

Lichaa looks good in ISP but as we know first grade is a different level. But I guess you know what you get.

With the season gone do we blood someone left like Woodford? He along with Lewis & Martin are 3 unsigned players that I would like to see stay.

If they perform well then we cannot afford to re-sign them with very little money.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep ... it's definitely frustrating times here ...
Micheal lichaa 1m a year playing reserve does my head in
Its like because hes not there now playing first grade hes out of the line of fire, leaving jmk to cop all the flack
1 mil a year lolololol
U must be jmk dad, why the fuck would liccha cop flack for jmk playing shit at hooker?
Ur a muppet

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brown would have been an option.

His injury on the weekend didn’t look like it was a small strain though.

Lichaa looks good in ISP but as we know first grade is a different level. But I guess you know what you get.

With the season gone do we blood someone left like Woodford? He along with Lewis & Martin are 3 unsigned players that I would like to see stay.

If they perform well then we cannot afford to re-sign them with very little money.
Obviously don't watch or follow much isp
How's Woodford gone in isp? Lololol been gone all year u muppet

Dave0175

Waterboy
Reaction score
1 mil a year lolololol
U must be jmk dad, why the fuck would liccha cop flack for jmk playing shit at hooker?
Ur a muppet
So you can't see whats wrong with a tradesman sitting at home reaping a million dollars a year while the 1st year goes out and screws up week in week out ...
Speaking of muppets
Wow lololo

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Pay had a go at his halves in the press conference
Saw that.
But question, why is he playing a clearly injured Foran?
Better just get the physo and Osteopath to work on him now and play him when he can actually run & kick.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
After his second game I called out his lack of skill and effectiveness. 12 rounds in and he has not progressed one bit or even shown a hint of talent. He is simply one of Deans teachers pets along with Priest and Holland.
It's time for Brown to step in.

Dave0175

Waterboy
Reaction score
Saw that.
But question, why is he playing a clearly injured Foran?
Better just get the physo and Osteopath to work on him now and play him when he can actually run & kick.
I agree but if we waited for him to get better than he would be out for the season ... he carries more long term injuries than can be fixed in the remainder of his contract.... your on the money though if he was 100% fit he would be a different player imo

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He has no game awareness what so ever! Getting caught on the last tackle once can be forgiven but he did it constantly. I really didn’t get the hype at the beginning of the year and he hasn’t really shown much. It’s a concern Pay was so quick to re-sign him for 3 years!
Pay has to swollow his pride and bring back Nu Brown into the starting side.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He has no game awareness what so ever! Getting caught on the last tackle once can be forgiven but he did it constantly. I really didn’t get the hype at the beginning of the year and he hasn’t really shown much. It’s a concern Pay was so quick to re-sign him for 3 years!
Pay has to swollow his pride and bring back Nu Brown into the starting side.
He isn't even smart enough to put Brown on the bench to rotate with JMK and would rather Holland ffs. I really don't understand how people have so much confidence in Pay, awful coach.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Obviously don't watch or follow much isp
How's Woodford gone in isp? Lololol been gone all year u muppet
Played on Saturday. Did you not watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.