Bulldogs Sign 21 Year old Winger for 3 Years - Christian Crichton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigmous

on the loose
Premium Member
Reaction score
Despite our dire straits situation with the cap, I’m really liking our recruitment and focus on development for the future!

—————————————————————

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have signed Penrith Panthers winger Christian Crichton for the next three seasons.

The 21 year-old winger, who has made eight NRL appearances for the Panthers this year, will join the Bulldogs at the start of next season.

The 100 kg speedster was born in Samoa but moved to Sydney as a teenager.

Bulldogs Chief Executive Andrew Hill was delighted with the signing of Crichton: "Signing a player of Christian's ability and potential is great news for Bulldogs fans. He provides us with a quality option in the outside backs and is part of our overall recruitment plan moving forward. We look forward to him joining us at Belmore next season."

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
If he can get a run in first grade at the Panthers with their juniors then he can' be to bad. Has speed as well.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Only 4 players to go till we fill the top 30 now! We are so thin in the outside backs next year so we had to sign someone. This is where the people that are saying the salary cap thing isn't that bad are wrong we are replacing Bmoz with this guy.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Samoan Sauce.

Junior Tia Kilifi clone.

cLEBrity

Mujnoon
Reaction score
21 still young i like this signing as well, plus i work with his brother lol its a bonus haha

Reactions: DT

MosDef

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He's not good at all ATM. But that's expected for a 21 year old winger in first year of NRL. Does have a bit of talent, but he'll need to put size on asap.

Either way better that were targeting these young players to produce, rather than has beens.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hasn’t been that impressive for Penrith from what I’ve seen however at 100kg and powerful he should start our sets off well as long as Montoya remembers how to run hard.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
At least he runs hard. Has speed...... throw him on one wing, holland on the other. Looks like they want lewis in the centres. Going to have a very young side.
Love it. Energy and passion. Paul kent woudnt like this announcement after saying were stuffed for new players. Egg on his face

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hasn’t been that impressive for Penrith from what I’ve seen however at 100kg and powerful he should start our sets off well as long as Montoya remembers how to run hard.
Let’s be real, we are tight as hell on the cap, we need to sign up and coming players, I watched him yesterday and it’s a good signing, he did however spill the beans on his 2nd try.. we just gotta sign the young ones to start re building

Status
Not open for further replies.