Are we under the radar yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
After stumbling across that pathetic forum at the sharks. it seems their fans don't rate us at all..posting shit like we're absolute garbage, resting players etc.. As much as it hurt reading their illiterate dribble it's hard to deny that we aren't anywhere near a threat to anyone.
The experts don't rate us either . As much as we hate it this was Des's ultimate dream come true.. I wonder if Pay is going to capitalise on it.. Are there any surprises in store??
As much as I hate what Des did to our team I'd be curious to know what he had planned for us at this point.

Screenshot_2018-05-17-21-17-39-76.png

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Forget under the radar we are under the f***ing seabed

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone better show this to the boys. They need to get fired up. Every team is taking them easy. I wouldn't call it under the radar. More like on the radar for other teams to smash

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I said it last week and made the thread on it

"we are winning the comp bitches!"

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's OK I don't rate our chances either :grinning:

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We're that Argentine submarine that went missing earlier this year.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Eels almost put us away last week, we got very lucky.

If we dont lift this week we are going to get smashed.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
good enough to win 10 from 14 games to scrape into finals contention?? probably not, but it’s all against us as per usual lol!!

But we can do it if the boys believe in themselves. There’s still a fighting chance an a glimmer of hope until after Saturday’s game against the sharks!!

Yes!!! Very much under the radar indeed!!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Someone better show this to the boys. They need to get fired up. Every team is taking them easy. I wouldn't call it under the radar. More like on the radar for other teams to smash
Teams have been taking us easy for years.
Two years ago we were described by a opposition player as the “easiest team, in the comp, to defend”
They didn’t fire up then.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
We can beat the sharks. Foran has his worst game all year and we just got home. If he can improve we are in with a shot.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
We are probably close to waekest 17 in the competition.
I wouldn't have said so at the start of the year but it seems that we missed the pre-season big time and there was an overconfidence.
Remember all the "training the house down" reports in the pre-season.
Defence has improved.
Attack is no where near what is required.
Pretty sure Foran is playing injured.
I'm not surprised that other clubs don't fear playing us.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After stumbling across that pathetic forum at the sharks. it seems their fans don't rate us at all..posting shit like we're absolute garbage, resting players etc.. As much as it hurt reading their illiterate dribble it's hard to deny that we aren't anywhere near a threat to anyone.
The experts don't rate us either . As much as we hate it this was Des's ultimate dream come true.. I wonder if Pay is going to capitalise on it.. Are there any surprises in store??
As much as I hate what Des did to our team I'd be curious to know what he had planned for us at this point.

View attachment 5955
Des Mate/darling Des milked our club for as much as he could and from reports it is plenty, we genuine bulldogs should see it as us against the rest of the world, because that's what it is.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
We are sitting two points from the bottom of the table and have one of the worst attacks in the comp, not sure that would instil fear into that many opposition supporters or teams.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't even know they had a forum. They'd wanna calm down, the eels were closer to beating them.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We are an absolute rabble of an outfit. I'd say half of reserve grade would be confident in having a decent crack at us

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Pay has a plan for us he should do it now!!
If he doesn't maybe he should think of one.
It's a wasted opportunity, there's nothing like getting the first punch in

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The players need to stand up for themselves and show a little pride in their own talent and name. Everyone's come out and bagged the club and practically said we're a team paying overs to their players and are an embarrassment of a squad. If that doesn't pump some of the individuals up, I really don't know what does.

Status
Not open for further replies.