Reimis Smith in for Montoya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know it’s hard to beleive but Smiths defence is even worse then Montoya’s. He routinely gets found out in ISP and I’d hate to see what would happen to him in NRL. In his one game against the Raiders he got exposed and it hasn’t improved.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Going on who Pay has named on the extended Bench I would assume Olive is next in line and that’s only if Holland doesn’t get a shot
Holland should an will get a shot I hope, but will see what happens, I like everyone would be happy as long as Montoya drops .

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Holland should an will get a shot I hope, but will see what happens, I like everyone would be happy as long as Montoya drops .
I always wanted Holland for Montoya but if Holland keeps starring like he has been in his small cameos, do you want to not have that?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ummm wasn't Jordan Pereira marking up Reimis Smith today.. and made him his bitch?

Because SOMEONE (either Olive/Smith or Bergamin/Lewis) combination had 2 tries put on them by JP from Dragons today and cost us the game.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I always wanted Holland for Montoya but if Holland keeps starring like he has been in his small cameos, do you want to not have that?
Agree mate, but As I said , like everyone else I’m just happy for Montoya to go!!

And Holland is awesome, we don’t need to change that! But if it happens it happens. I’m happy for Holland to stay put or start . Whatever dean thinks is best an is best for the team 1st an foremost

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ummm wasn't Jordan Pereira marking up Reimis Smith today.. and made him his bitch?

Because SOMEONE (either Olive/Smith or Bergamin/Lewis) combination had 2 tries put on them by JP from Dragons today and cost us the game.
Did you watch the game? How do you know it was the opposing wingers fault for the tries? Perreira plays left wing for the Dragons but I don't know which side our guys play on

Last edited:

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Soooo who cares if his defence is worse than Montoya? Montoya is detrimental to our team. If we had smith at least he’d make a metre. Montoya = no value as a player. Dumb and weak.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Soooo who cares if his defence is worse than Montoya? Montoya is detrimental to our team. If we had smith at least he’d make a metre. Montoya = no value as a player. Dumb and weak.
Or how about just give someone like Olive, Holland or even Bergamin a go instead of Smith??

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Or how about just give someone like Olive, Holland or even Bergamin a go instead of Smith??
Anyone but Montoya. He needs to be dropped that’s all I care about. I don’t care who comes in. I’d rather Eastwood on the wing

Valley Viking

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I know his defence has been questionable but I think his the best of what we have to choose from. I just want a winger who is big, fast and can actually score a fucking try. The amount chances Montoya costs us with his grandma pace is ridiculous. Last night he had three good chances to get over in the corner but he continually cuts back in because he is slow as fuck.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watching Montoya makes me think we should have kept Brenko. He could have defended on the wing and attacked at centre. We'd be no worse off defensively but have a real strike weapon in attack

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who would have thought that Sinatra Holland would turn out to be a strike player :grinning:

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There are better wingers running around in QLD/NSW cup and ESL. Give David Mead a call, at 29 he's still faster and returns the ball harder than Montoya..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I reckon stick Lewis on the bench next game and let him debut.

At some point in the game bring JMK off, Holland to hooker, Hoppa to wing, and Lewis in the centres.

Or one of a few other combinations. Lewis allows that flexibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.