Status
Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ask doctor Karl on JJJ.
Why is poo brown?
It's not always - trust me, I ate some seriously spicy chicken wings last night, and there is a certain song by Johnny Cash now playing in my head.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They are circular sectors (also known as wedges), not triangles.

I don;t have answer as to why though - I guess, how else would you cut it to ensure ease of consumption and fairness for each person sharing it?
But why the square box? Lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
A thread for all of life's unanswered questions.

I'll start....

Why do we put a round pizza in a square box then eat it in triangles?
Remember Arnold's pizza and ribs? Didn't they have their pizza boxes in the shape of an octagon?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
They are circular sectors (also known as wedges), not triangles.

I don;t have answer as to why though - I guess, how else would you cut it to ensure ease of consumption and fairness for each person sharing it?
They should do it like the Lebanese do. We have our Pizza's square, but that's only because we wrap them up and eat them like a wrap sandwich.

When it comes to actual pizza, we used a square tray and cut them into square pieces. Not so hard to do.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Pizza triangles is because the correct way (apparently) to eat pizza is rolling folding it into a "U" Shape.

It's thought that the idea behind it is to prevent the toppings falling off as they fall back onto the pizza.

* I remember strange bits of trivia like this yet forget shit like "Is it bin night tonight". *

Why are cats afraid of cucumbers?
It's thought it's because they resemble snakes.

Why am I the ladies man?
Because you nail the "show bobs and vagane" line?

How the fuck did you find that? Lol
I watch his videos and other friends of his videos. Some of his crane climbs are insane. Just so happened to be watching that one last night and I'm like "WTF was that a Jaycar Dogs jersey"... rewound and stopped it... Yep it was..

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Why is petrol so damn expensive at the moment?
Excuse my ignorance but I don't keep up to date with the week to week global propaganda amongst world leaders?
What bullshit is happening with Syria,Iran and Russia at the moment to give them a bullshit reason to jack the price up?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Excuse my ignorance but I don't keep up to date with the week to week global propaganda amongst world leaders?
What bullshit is happening with Syria,Iran and Russia at the moment to give them a bullshit reason to jack the price up?
Price of petrol at the bowser is partly influenced by crude oil price and production, but its only one component in making petrol. Although it has increased lately, oil prices have at times been double the current level.

Servo owners make little by way of margins on fuel - they make up their costs by changing you four bucks or a mars bar in the shop.

So, someone is making some coin along the way..... (I also note federal fuel excise is about 40 cents per litre and there is of course GST).

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Any excuse to ream the consumer. I thought it was school holidays.

Syria gets used as an excuse, but it's not remotely close to where Australias oil comes from.
https://aip.com.au/resources/imports-transport-fuels

Status
Not open for further replies.