Dragons and Roosters fans involved in vicious all-in brawl during the NRL's Anzac Day clash

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
WATCH | Fans brawl at NRL Anzac Day game

Ray Hadley has been sent exclusive footage of a fan brawl at the NRL’s Anzac Day clash between the Roosters and the Dragons.

Several men can be seen swinging punches, with one man even launching a kick to the head of another man.

Ray’s passed the footage on to police and NRL officials, calling for those involved to be banned.

“There’s a couple that need banning judging by what I’ve seen.”

NSW Police have now responded, saying no one reported the incident and are asking anyone with information to report it to Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

https://www.2gb.com/watch-fans-brawl-at-nrl-anzac-day-game/

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Just look at the glazed look on some of their faces. Fuck people who get obliterated and go to the footy. There are kids and babies just metres away. I hope they find out who these degenerates are.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dragqueen fans are getting chirpy...

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Media must be looking for some bulldogs fans there.

I can see a guy in the video wearing blue n white shirt.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Media must be looking for some bulldogs fans there.

I can see a guy in the video wearing blue n white shirt.
I am shocked that the media didn't say, Bulldogs fans wear Dragons & Roosters jerseys to start all in brawl.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I am shocked that the media didn't say, Bulldogs fans wear Dragons & Roosters jerseys to start all in brawl.
The headline in the article didn't even mention the sides... so i made my own 8-)

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
This suddenly takes on an interesting new meaning..

upload_2018-4-27_13-41-0.png

Just look at the glazed look on some of their faces. Fuck people who get obliterated and go to the footy. There are kids and babies just metres away. I hope they find out who these degenerates are.
x2 .. I could never understand why people needed to get on the piss at a game anyway. Then again if I drink 1 beer a month I'm lucky.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I couldnt see any dragons fans in there. a guy came in with a red and white jersey but i dont think it was a dragons jersey.....
The main guy getting his shirt ripped put on a red NY cap on.
Looks like a roosters section fighting amongst themselves.
Not much of a fight, probably lucky everyone was so pissed so no damage was done.
Bunch of fuckwitts though

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Move along. Nothing to see. No Bulldogs fans.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I imagine there would be a huge media beatup already if one of those lads had a bulldogs jersey on.

I feel like every game day and the lead up there is always a few jabs at the dogs. Go back through gameday articles and there ALWAYS seems to be an unsettling news piece. Contract talk/salary cap/boardroom dramas/dogs of bore etc.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I imagine there would be a huge media beatup already if one of those lads had a bulldogs jersey on.

I feel like every game day and the lead up there is always a few jabs at the dogs. Go back through gameday articles and there ALWAYS seems to be an unsettling news piece. Contract talk/salary cap/boardroom dramas/dogs of bore etc.
100% if any of them were bulldogs supporters you would of heard about it the next morning on every media outlet

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
100% if any of them were bulldogs supporters you would of heard about it the next morning on every media outlet
"Outraged spectators lookon as disgraceful dogs supporters disrespect Anzac Day" headline or there abouts

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
A dogs fight would of been a shitload more entertaining than that lads.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Incident not reported????? If it was a Bulldogs game Reuters and any other world wide news service would have been advised.

Would have flown under the radar if not for the article then.

All I could see was a Roosters fan punching on with someone not wearing any club colours.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
That was the shitest brawl I’ve ever seen.

Years ago there was a punch on behind the goals I think wwe were against roosters or dragons fans and people were braking chairs and throwing bottles at each other

The cops had to seperate the crowds like it was the epl

The ***** starting braking there flag poles and launching them

Crowds have got me soft like the game

Status
Not open for further replies.