Best looking Bulldogs players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

Maybe this is a topic for the lounge, and its a little different. Just wondering who you rate as the best looking players for us?

For me;

Kerrod Holland;
no surprises ere, this **** sexy as. Frank Sinatras illegit lovechild. If wahlberg and Sinatra got pregnant through gay love this will be the result. Dreamy <3

Kieran Foran;
I have a thing for this cheekbones. Bit short but has a tough rugged edge and a decent look. Number 2 for me.

Morris boys:
These guys are identical and personify boyish charm. You could see them in an old american diner tuning 50's bitches with those college boys jackets, captain of the football team etc and dancing to 'Be my baby' from the ronettes.

Adam Elliott;

'Bad boy meets neighbourhood watch. Girls dont know which way to take him but the legs are open.

Josh Jackson;

Leadership and chiselled features. 'Nuff said.

Lachlan Lewis;
Young Chris Hemsworth mixed with Joel Reddy. MMMM

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not sure who's the best looking, I just know it isn't Eastwood.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Haha fuck... what a laugh

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

Maybe this is a topic for the lounge, and its a little different. Just wondering who you rate as the best looking players for us?

For me;

Kerrod Holland;
no surprises ere, this **** sexy as. Frank Sinatras illegit lovechild. If wahlberg and Sinatra got pregnant through gay love this will be the result. Dreamy <3

Kieran Foran;
I have a thing for this cheekbones. Bit short but has a tough rugged edge and a decent look. Number 2 for me.

Morris boys:
These guys are identical and personify boyish charm. You could see them in an old american diner tuning 50's bitches with those college boys jackets, captain of the football team etc and dancing to 'Be my baby' from the ronettes.

Adam Elliott;

'Bad boy meets neighbourhood watch. Girls dont know which way to take him but the legs are open.

Josh Jackson;

Lachlan Lewis;
Mate doesn’t trolling get boring after awhile??

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

For me;

Kerrod Holland;

Kieran Foran;

Morris boys:

Adam Elliott;

Josh Jackson;

Lachlan Lewis;
All white boys aye Nasheed..looks like you have a type! lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

For me;

Kerrod Holland;

Kieran Foran;

Morris boys:

Adam Elliott;

Josh Jackson;

Lachlan Lewis;

does your mouth water when you type this?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow!! And I thought I’d seen it all haha.

Last edited:

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Doing it a bit tough on the ladies front atm ?

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
You are looking at our players the wrong way

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

For me;

Kerrod Holland;

Kieran Foran;

Morris boys:

Adam Elliott;

Josh Jackson;

Lachlan Lewis;
Don't you know anything, its the personality that counts.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
So Nasheed are you telling us you wouldn't even put in just the tip with Holland if it was on offer?

Status
Not open for further replies.