Round 6 - Dogs vs Cowboys - Team List and Game Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That was really nice to watch.... now over to the 3-2-1 Thread... hard to pick only 3 a good team win

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Well Elliot and Woods were the most drilled guys this week looks good tonight

Smartseal

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Congrats guys, well played, we're a fuking shit team atm [emoji20][emoji20][emoji20]

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why does Brandy hate the Bulldogs so much? Probably cause we smashed the panthers so many times in the 80's

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Good win but still not happy about that last try. It made the cowboys win the 2nd half

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Who is staying tuned to see Parra get 40+ put on them?

If Eels win by 27, check out how freaky this is..

upload_2018-4-14_19-27-14.png

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Comfortable win. The Holland bench position is still puzzling.

There was intensity tonight with the whole forward pack.

Roosters next week who we haven't beaten in ages. This pack needs to rise to the challenge and dust up the Rorters.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great win super defence but holland is a waste on the bench bring in renouf t jacko and jmk are versatile and can cover other positions and those bagging jmk give yourself an uppercut he nailed hess all night

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck the negative shit Dogs by 30!!
And remember boys and girls I live in cowboys heartland I’ve been getting hammered all fucking week lol fuck em all cowgirl pussys
I was only joking boys lol

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Really need to show urgency to the whistle blows. Our for and against needs that
Well after rubbishing them for 4 weeks I must confess that was a great win perhaps the criticism has worked wonders during the week. Special hats off to Elliot for the best game he has had since earlier last season. He really carried the ball forward tonight and made awesome yardage. The halves worked well together which suggest they are starting to click with each other. The pack hunted together and the Morris boys in attack were great. We let one try in when they had 3 penalties in a row on our quarter line and that showed the tenacity of the boys to hang for so long without the ball. Well done guys maybe this is the turn of the corner and obviously Dean Pay must take the credit for turning the side around after so much rubbish was dished out in the week by the media to the team and coach.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Comfortable win. The Holland bench position is still puzzling.

There was intensity tonight with the whole forward pack.

Roosters next week who we haven't beaten in ages. This pack needs to rise to the challenge and dust up the Rorters.
Maybe because last week we lost Bmoz during the match and JMoz looked wobbly, and the week before we lost MBye in the first 5 minutes. Based on that i call the holland bench spot a good call by Pay

Status
Not open for further replies.