Round 6 - Dogs vs Cowboys - Team List and Game Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
TBH cowboys are all passengers because The dogs are playing rushing defence in numbers dogs of war style... this team has all the promise in the world today should be that turning point don’t see cowboys scoring but don’t expect too many more points probz 36-44-0 win... unless something dramatic like injury happens

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can't watch the game atm. Is the score a fair representation of the game?
That and a bit more mate. We are actually thinking about what we are doing and our forwards are going forward. In my opinion Hoppa is doing an excellent job and Elliot has been steady and powerful in his runs. Everyone is putting in and are frustrating the Cows no end. Thurston so far has not had an opportunity to do much. Couple of penalty goals taken and two tries to nil so far.......

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Woods ran for over 100m about bloody time!!!!!

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are playing awesome nothing to fancy great runs defence hope they keep it up

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
we don't need to play like this another 40 mins - just another 25 mins and I will be happy ;)

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
we have 6 interchanges left & Cowboys 4, so that should help. Penalties 6-all & Cowboys last 3 so does that mean next penalty against the Cows they go to the bin? I doubt it. 2 mins left for Fine.
That's the thing... I am pretty sure that equal penalties have been given away inside the red zones for both teams and in clusters too and so far we are the only team that has suffered with a bloke in the bin.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The players read the kennel and realised they were soft ***** lol

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Some reputations started to restore in that 1st half, wanna see the same again 2nd half.

Status
Not open for further replies.