Round 6 - Dogs vs Cowboys - Team List and Game Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The best thing about tomorrow game is that’s it on at 730 (NZ time)

I get to watch the Warriors blitz Broncos at 5 and get influx of Warriors fans message me

Then we get smashed

More messages about how shit we are ‍♂

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I was reading the Cowboys Stampede forum

In the games thread v us

Not one single post mentions us at all lol if you read it you wouldn’t have a clue who they were playing

Lol

ozdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We shoulda rolled with Dymock. He was always tactically sound, it’s just that des controlled everything.

Pay has been brainwashed by loser Ricky.
And Dymock hasn’t been brainwashed by hasbeen over the past 6 years? Wasn’t Dymock supposed to be our attacking coach the last few years? We saw how good that worked out.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And Dymock hasn’t been brainwashed by hasbeen over the past 6 years? Wasn’t Dymock supposed to be our attacking coach the last few years? We saw how good that worked out.
By anecdotal evidence here (people chatting to dymock) he knew that the changes in 17 weren’t enough. He knew we needed a major overhaul. To me that’s a guy who knows shit was wrong but was probably pinned down because Hasler appears to be a powerful/dictative figure..so he was probably biting his tongue and watching his own backside.

Pay on the other hand has brought his Canberra stench with him. We’re linked to Canberra players off contract and our edges leak like croker and bj.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In a way i feel sorry for this dogs team. Not only are they playing shit but the draw is giving them such a hard time. If the dogs played the roosters in round 1 they could have easily won but they played them in round 2 when they were quite desperate for a win. We play the Raiders when they were 0 from 4 and lost. But, if we played them in rounds 1,2 or 3 we may have had a better chance. Now, we play the cowboys who have not lost 5 straight in 5 years. Plus, the cowboys were pre-season premiership favourites. So no tips for guessing who will be the more desperate team. I really don't know if the dogs can win this one. For them to win they need to be bloody serious, desperate, doggish and play dirty because the cowboys will be completely desperate and fired up.
Not to mention we were reffed out of the souths game by Cummins.

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I hate to say it but all this shit about Thurston should of retired etc etc played out in the media is going to bite us hard

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate to say it but all this shit about Thurston should of retired etc etc played out in the media is going to bite us hard
And it adds to their desperation. Last thing we need is a former dog trying to prove everyone wrong

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ex Dog Sezer destroyed us

What do you think ex dog aka best halfback arguably in history will do to us?!

Smartseal

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

In the games thread v us

Not one single post mentions us at all lol if you read it you wouldn’t have a clue who they were playing

Lol
Only because we're more worried about our own team, without worrying about you guys.
Good luck (but not to much), you're not the only team struggling

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Draw has nothing to do with it imo. Look at Wests draw. Killers row and they have taken them all out bar a golden point loss to Brisbane with a random bunch of signings playing great as a team.

Our team is full of overpaid, overcoached, overweight shit ***** who I can’t wait to see the back of.
Unless everyone plays once or twice exactly the draw can be manipulated by the powers that be.....and does IMO. That being said, no excuses we aren't and haven't been good enough to win games. Can't see us wining some for a while either.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

In the games thread v us

Lol
Yes, only one mention and that was in the official NRL team sheet.They must be feeling lower than us because one poster tips them by only 16......and that is the only mention of any possible margin.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pay response to Alexander’s bad timing with having a crack at Thurston ‘ I wish he could have said that the week they played Penrith ‘

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nevermind the cowboys lol.. they are shit !!
Round 6 is a walk in the park!

The dragons are On fucking fire !! Oh to have the players with attitudes like this team does round 14 is not looking good for us .

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Feel like we are in for a bad spanking... their team is more skilled, quicker, and more fit than ours which is going to be hard to watch

I hope I am wrong but cowboys team is still a damn good team and ours is meh

Smartseal

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hope your boys have been here for a few days to acclimatize, forecast is 29deg & 65% humidity at 5.30pm [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hope your boys have been here for a few days to acclimatize, forecast is 29deg & 65% humidity at 5.30pm [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]
We are going to get creamed then lol

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont see us having a score over 14
points tbh, can't recall the last time we had a scoreline of 20+

Status
Not open for further replies.