Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Should the bulldogs make Reynolds priority number one target for 2022?

• Total voters

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
JT, Taumalolo, Cam Smith and Inglis would all cop it on here haha. No matter how good you are its not enough.

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sorry, but No to all above.
None of them would make a difference to our side tbh.
We dont need mediocre players. What we need is a Coen Hess a Prop that runs like a hairy Goat and a Valentine Holmes.
The rest would work itself out.
Honestly I think we have the troops but something aint right in the camp. Well the troops to do a hell of alot better then where we are at. Its getting downright depressing watching these guys.
Montoya, JMK (maybe in 2 years), Morris Bros and Beast (best is behind them), Elliott, Fulaulo Lichaa, Fine, Tulalau and Holland wont be in the next Bulldogs team to Make a GF.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sezer, pangai jnr if we can get him or shannon boyd, wish we made a play for ramien.
Anyone remember michael morgan from our 20’s team? I thought he was going to be a good centre for us.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Last years crop of avail players was better
This year not much going on
End of Next year 2019 is where all the stars are off contract
Might have to put up with 2 years of shit imo

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Last years crop of avail players was better
This year not much going on
End of Next year 2019 is where all the stars are off contract
Might have to put up with 2 years of shit imo
Players seem to become available a lot more out of contract these days we just have to be patient and see who becomes available rather then sign average players just because they are off contract. I wouldn’t offer any longer contract then 2 years because players just get way too comfortable with anything above that.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
There is no quick fix to our current situation. We just need to get rid of half the team and start rebuilding properly.

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'd drop Wood's. Period. He will shit himself knowing origin is approaching and maybe might see him pull his finger out of his arse. I am dissapointed in him so far. He has no fire in his belly and looks disinterested
The exact turning point of the game last nite was Woods dropping the ball when we were on the attack near the Raiders try line

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bulldogs players off contract this and next year.[URL='https://www.zerotackle.com/rugby-league/players/lachlan-burr/']
2018 off contract. Lachlan Burr
, Tom Carr, Mason Cerruto, Josh Cleeland, Greg Eastwood, Asipeli Fine, Matt Frawley, Lachlan Lewis, Jeremy Marshall-King, Rhyse Martin, Brett Morris, Josh Morris, Clay Priest, Zac Woolford

2019 off contract. Fa'amanu Brown[/URL], Danny Fualalo, Michael Lichaa, Ofahiki Ogden, John Olive, Reimis Smith, Francis Tualau

Players must be sacked or retired.
Move on the majority of the above.

Neil Henry as a coach candidate.

Dean pay has inherited and side damaged and torn apart by Des Hasler. In order to be a successful Nrl side in this day of age you need fast backs, modern day tier of forwards and a strong bench. People argue that pay must implement a suitable gameplan and incorporate his promised dogs of war mentality back into the side. Which undoubtably is true and as a rookie coach he is failing to meet these requirements.

Furthermore, the next few rounds will determine Pays ability to coach. Pay has learnt from Stuart inadvertently leading to pay having a similar gameplan and influence on the players. Apon arrival he stated that we would see a revolutionaried gameplan full of MADNESS. He must be given a year to improve and shape this side. IMO people reactions are nothing short of outrageous. It is clear that the club is going through a bad period so why set such high expectations. Were a club that has been through thick and thin and will hold that trophy once again. Criticise me but I have watched this club for years upon years and I can asure you this premiership drought will come to an end.

2019 is going to be a year where we need to get I.N.V.O.L.V.E.D in the transfer market and get some key signing and also sell some players.

An example of a side for 2020.

1. Mbye
2. David Fusitua'a
3. Tom opacic
4. Brian Kelly
5. Mansour
6. Mitchell Moses
7. Kieran Foran
8. Klemmer
9. Apisai Korisou
10. Junior Paulo
11. Coen Hess
12. RFM
13. Josh Jackson

14. James Fisher - Harris
15. Cameron Murray
16. Tim Glasby
17. Ata Hingano? is that the one i'm thinking of. Idk lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is why we don’t celebrate beating panthers in the trials ffs lol.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
this is absurd and way different and youre projecting current frm into 2020.

look at my thread i just wrote, much more subtle tweaks and i have provided the answers.

mattressback

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why does every other teams wingers/centres look bigger and hit the line harder then our forwards?

Look at that run by BJ which setup the try just after we pulled one back. He Fkn ran 15m with 3 players on him.

When was the last time we had a player run like that?
Klemmer, against Melbourne at Belmore a few years back. He terrorised the Storm pack. Ahhh...memories.....

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Half those players aren't even off contract, or unlikely to be.

Most of this side played for us last year and defended better. Hasler is the excuse being used for poor performances. The players are not happy and it's showing on the field. Simple as that.

Waterboy
Reaction score
Brett and Josh have been incredible for the club. but! no doubt their best years are behind them.
Sack Woods ASAP! who thought he was going be a good player - look where he came from west tigers (say no more)
and the rest LOL

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Because we didn't have enough threads about Dean pay and future signings already.....

Cowboy campbell

Waterboy
Reaction score
Only 5 first graders in whole club, and forr some dead beats out there holland is not one of them. Id only field a team of 8 and execpt the flogging then watch some of them retarts running around in that jumper, and that pussy woods pay him out now and retire him.