Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Should the bulldogs make Reynolds priority number one target for 2022?

• Total voters

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Our best set of the night was the one that led to Foran's try and it was on the back of offloads. We find something that works and we then don't use it again?? Klemmer and Woods are one dimensional, Woods doesn't even hit the line facing the oppositions try line, he turns around and hits the line with his arse and walks backwards. Give them a spell and see how much they want to play first grade.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If Montoya sees fg ever again I’ll curse him for life
Stupid disgusting amateurish performance
Needs time in reserve grade to pop his massive head

Keep Holland at right wing
Fcuk id never thought I’d say that ever
Agreed, he looked to be one of the few out there who knew how to play.

Born&BredABulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Our best set of the night was the one that led to Foran's try and it was on the back of offloads. We find something that works and we then don't use it again?? Klemmer and Woods are one dimensional, Woods doesn't even hit the line facing the oppositions try line, he turns around and hits the line with his arse and walks backwards. Give them a spell and see how much they want to play first grade.
Reminds me of tolman

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Elliot- Reserve Grader
Woods - Waste of Money
Montoya - Reserve Grader
Jmoz- Retire
Bmoz - Retire
Lichaa - We need good service
Hoppa - We need a faster center
Eastwood- Retire
JMK- Reserve Graders

9/13
You forgot Fualalo... Useless!

Absy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Why do people keep saying the Morris twins? They’re still our best side both defensively and in attack. Have people not realised they’ve scored half the tries of our team this year? Josh is would be tied leading try scorer after yesterday.
Don’t get me wrong they’re certainly toward the end of the careers and are taking up a lot of money in the cap but they’re far from our problem.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Plain and simple one of these guys have to in our side in 19

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Elliot- Reserve Grader
Woods - Waste of Money
Montoya - Reserve Grader
Jmoz- Retire
Bmoz - Retire
Lichaa - We need good service
Hoppa - We need a faster center
Eastwood- Retire
JMK- Reserve Graders

9/13
Woulda been less effort and more politically correct if you just wrote who you would like to stay lol

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why do people keep saying the Morris twins? They’re still our best side both defensively and in attack. Have people not realised they’ve scored half the tries of our team this year? Josh is would be tied leading try scorer after yesterday.
Don’t get me wrong they’re certainly toward the end of the careers and are taking up a lot of money in the cap but they’re far from our problem.
Agree, I can't see how they can't see that either!!

Absy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Yeah it’s strange to me. Also seems like some of there pace is back. They managed to keep pace with Rapana when he had that big line break. Montoya got burnt by Oldfield.

My personally opinion defensive issues aside (which is a big issue to be fair) is we’re wtill playing two 5/8s. The lack of halfback really shows.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
They aren't the problem BUT they are nowhere the solution either and the money they command isnt worth it for next year onwards. I personally would rather some younger version of these 2 when they were fkn fast, hungry and actually threatened the opposition

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Corn with butter and pepper from the Easter show plz!!

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
All except Jackson and Foran and Mbye
Jackson has always been one of my favourite players in past few seasons. But on this years performances, well yeah nothing id be proud of. We know what he's capable of, but if everyone is calling for players to be dropped on form he'd be on that list unfortunatley. Only reason you'd keep him is because you know what he's capapble of.

In saying that. no way in hell id drop him :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I'd keep RFM also to add to your list.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
All the people saying Pay must go have rocks in their heads. IT'S BEEN 5 MATCHES YOU IDIOTS. WAIT until he rebuilds the team and see who he signs and releases before making any judgement. He has completely inherited a side that Des put together. Now is his time to start making changes. FFS you don't inherit a team and expect to change them overnight.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about that english forward being linked to the nrl? Alex walmsley was it? He might add some starch to the pack.
Pangai jnr will stay at broncos. Shannon boyd at a cheap price to be a bench front rower for us might work.
Also that jermaine Mcgillvary might be a good wing option.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Would keep
RFM
Mbye
Foran
Klemmer
Jackson

Lichaa needs to be faster. We need a new hooker.
Woods is the new she rex